Destiny 2

Soldato
Yep, like you say, heroic strikes and story are quite a bizarre omission

I think that's my main problem with this game. Being able to select whichever strike you wanted to play at whatever level was fun in D1 and it added to replayability. Now I just log on for the weekly reset, get my powerful stuff and then I'm done for a week. There's nothing else to do now.

Soldato
The peeps in Clan B should now have a Raid Engram to collect.. we finished the raid off last night :)

Just need to sort Trials out at the weekend now :)

Putting this here so you guys are aware, I know some people are taking a break or are busy lately.. but you don't want to miss out on the LOOT!

Soldato
Thanks Parsnip :)

I might be down for some Trials at the weekend. I am just taking a bit of a break as I realised there is nothing left to chase right now and I haven't been in the best of moods (seriously when are all day meetings a good idea?!).

Soldato
The peeps in Clan B should now have a Raid Engram to collect.. we finished the raid off last night :)

Just need to sort Trials out at the weekend now :)

Putting this here so you guys are aware, I know some people are taking a break or are busy lately.. but you don't want to miss out on the LOOT!
Wait, we have space in the OcUK clan but have a Clan B?

Soldato
Wait, we have space in the OcUK clan but have a Clan B?

Yep, long story short.. there wasn't always space and the requirement for a second clan became evident.

The numbers speak for themselves..

Clan A has 81 members
Clan B has 31 members

So that's 112 members.. so we needed a second Clan.. people switched depending upon they play online with :)

Soldato
Yep, long story short.. there wasn't always space and the requirement for a second clan became evident.

The numbers speak for themselves..

Clan A has 81 members
Clan B has 31 members

So that's 112 members.. so we needed a second Clan.. people switched depending upon they play online with :)
Maybe we can get the 81 figure down?

It would be good to have one complete clan.

Soldato
Good post and video.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/757x6s/on_power_balance_and_commitment_issues/

Hopefully Bungie takes some of this on board coming from the guys who do the world firsts.

They wont, Bungie never really cares what people on reddit think, and one of the lead devs came out on twitter like the day after this was posted and all feedback is toxic and useless that is currently out, while this post was on the top of r/DTG.

All these changes to the game where done on purpose, they want everyone to feel special, no need to do anything difficult too hit 280, even the HM raid they said has some minor changes (really hoping this is fake).

Soldato
Xur is here to party HARD for the weekend of week 5... and this week he has......

Nessus, same place as week 1! (there is a IX on the map!)

Loot:
  1. Fighting Lion (Grenade Launcher) - 29 shards
  2. Knucklehead Radar (Hunter) - 23 shards
  3. Peacekeepers (Titan) - 23 shards
  4. Wings of Sacred Dawn (Warlock) - 23 shards
All drop at 270 light.

Hint:

Fighting Lion is GARBAGE.

Knucklehead allows you to still view radar whilst ADS is active on Primary weapons.

Peacekeepers reloads stowed Submachine Guns and allows you to ready them instantly.

Never used Wings before...

Soldato
They wont, Bungie never really cares what people on reddit think, and one of the lead devs came out on twitter like the day after this was posted and all feedback is toxic and useless that is currently out, while this post was on the top of r/DTG.

All these changes to the game where done on purpose, they want everyone to feel special, no need to do anything difficult too hit 280, even the HM raid they said has some minor changes (really hoping this is fake).
Shame. I read that and the guy is spot on.

Associate
Hit rank 10 on IB and got the emblem.

Have received the hand cannon, scout rifle, pulse rifle, chest armour, gauntlets, leg armour and auto rifle from IB

Soldato
Hit rank 10 on IB and got the emblem.

Have received the hand cannon, scout rifle, pulse rifle, chest armour, gauntlets, leg armour and auto rifle from IB
Just hit 5 myself. Late start. Getting quite frustrating playing against teams whilst going in solo. Least the rewards are worthwhile. Will grind it out over the weekend.

Associate
Just hit 5 myself. Late start. Getting quite frustrating playing against teams whilst going in solo. Least the rewards are worthwhile. Will grind it out over the weekend.

If you have a second character just do the challenges on them, that's 15 tokens plus however many you get from matches

Still need the helmet and titan mark to complete the set

Back
Top Bottom