• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

1050ti Stuttering issue

Associate
Just a new PC build with
Core i7 4790k
asus z87 pro
corsair vengeance 8GB 1866mhz
Seagate 3x 3tb 7200rpm
Cryorig H5 ultimate cooler
Corsair VS550 psu
new gpu Zotac 1050ti OC.

I haven't installed clean windows for this build. Using previous installed windows 10 pro x64 that I'm using in old pc.

Q.1 : Never overclock cpu and Gpu. But Gpu coreclock is between 1734 to 1780 out of the box i haven't overclock it. Is this ok ?
Q.2 : I'm having stuttering issues in almost every game. I've check through msi afterburner.
Like in cs:go when I am shooting fps drop from 254 to 120. In Gta V while driving fast it was stuttering mostly after 10mints fps drops from 60-70 to 30-35. Temps were fine cpu temps don't go above 61c and gpu 59c. I've already run ddu and did clean install nvidia graphic drivers. No apps running in background. Do I need to clean install windows 10 also as I have change my whole pc setup ? What could be done to overcome this stuttering issue. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Don
Q.1 : Never overclock cpu and Gpu. But Gpu coreclock is between 1734 to 1780 out of the box i haven't overclock it. Is this ok ?
Perfectly normal - depending on temperature it will "boost" automatically

Q.2 : I'm having stuttering issues in almost every game. I've check through msi afterburner.
Not sure what you mean by using msi afterburner to check

Like in cs:go when I am shooting fps drop from 254 to 120
How are you checking this? cl_showfps 1?
What monitor / Screen resolution are you playing at?

Do I need to clean install windows 10 also as I have change my whole pc setup ? What could be done to overcome this stuttering issue. Any help would be highly appreciated.
Depends what hardware you have come from - whilst Windows 10 (and indeed 7) are better at moving between hardware, may still be worth clean installing if it's changed significantly.

Associate
OP
I've used msi afterburner for fps, temp and core check. How much fps drop when stuttering occur.
I'm playing at 1080p and my monitor is asus Vx239H which supports 1080p HD
I've come from 7700k in which i've installed windows 10 pro x64

Back
Top Bottom