you wake up & your inside a game...

Soldato
Like the idea of medieval fantasy a la Skyrim. Although when 1 dragon flies over I'll be running for cover sharpish and to hell with my potato farm.

Sims is a nice safe bet.

Lemmings. That would be disappointing.

Soldato
I certainly wouldn't want to wake up in that corridor in P.T (Silent Hills)... Hands down the most unnerving audiowork I've heard in a game and some of the most suggestive and unsettling imagery.

As to my dream world, maybe Journey? Or Gravity Rush 2's Jirga Para Lhao? Or Rapture without Splicers/normal Columbia from Bioshock? Yakuza's Kamurocho without the a**e-kicking (it's a real place, though)? Quite a lot of choices actually, don't think I can list them all:p

Soldato
The dream: elite dangerous. Have my own spaceship and forge my destiny among the stars? Hell yeah

The nightmare: senua's Sacrifice

Associate
Best: The hunter - outdoors, thrill of the hunt. Or Farming Simulator, again outdoors but actually make decent money farming.

Worst: Penumbra or Amnesia being hunted :D

Caporegime
Probably the Witcher 3 world or Tamriel (most likely Morrowind). I love the whole fantasy world sort of thing so I'd very much enjoy that. :) Failing that, I'd love to be in Rapture before its downfall. Definitely one of my favourite game places.

As for worst... Probably storming the beaches of Normandy on MOHAA or another WW game. RIP

Soldato
I'd like to wake up as Trip from Enslaved: Odyssey to the West. I can't describe my reasons for this or what I would do without breaking the rules of this forum. ;)

Nightmare would have to be to wake up in the Metro games. Man that is a bleak existence although I am rather found of pork which is the only meat they could breed to live on in the underground stations. I think if there was only one type of meat I had to choose to live on for the rest of my life it would definitely be bacon! :D

Soldato
I'd love to wake up in the real world but with those 2 greatest of video game powers: respawning and saving.

Would be great, just do whatever i want knowing if i die i just come back and if i screw up life i can just load an old save and do something different.

Although to follow the original notion of the thread it'd have to be wernher von kerman for top pick and probably jebediah kerman for worst pick (we all know he's the first to die)

Back
Top Bottom