**** The Official Chinese Phones Thread ****

Soldato
Lol I did wonder what was going on. 20 mins review and we didn't even get to see the phone :D

What annoys me is I've done it before! You'd think I'd learn! It is back up, can't get the link easily at the moment mind, will post when I get home.

Someone has said the sound is out of sync though now! (Was fine in editing and the first encoding) Which has also happened before. Maybe I should change my editing software.

Associate
Someone has said the sound is out of sync though now! (Was fine in editing and the first encoding) Which has also happened before. Maybe I should change my editing software.

just a fraction out of sync.

any chance you could try the 'open camera' app andy? used it on my mi5 and worked well.. just wondering if the hdr mode works on the a1 and if it produces better quality photos in general over standard app.

Associate
Thanks for that. I though the missing B20 would be a problem, however I was confused by the fact that Tesco Mobile sell the Honor 6x that wouldn't actually work, unless they have sourced a UK version or something. Anyhow, I think getting a different phone looks like a better idea!

Cheers

Dave

Associate
Thanks for that. I though the missing B20 would be a problem, however I was confused by the fact that Tesco Mobile sell the Honor 6x that wouldn't actually work, unless they have sourced a UK version or something. Anyhow, I think getting a different phone looks like a better idea!

Cheers

Dave

RedMi Note 4 global version has B20.

Associate

Cheers

Dave

Ye if Tesco sell it then it will have B20 but probably more expensive than gearbest i assume.

Associate
Associate
Anyone any experience of the ZTE Axon 7? It's available from overseas for £176 (deal is on hukd, never sure what counts as a competitor for ocuk so don't want to refer directly). Specs wise it looks immense for the price, reviews seem very positive as well but are all from last year. Only semi-weakness seems to be the camera but even that sounds decent. Anyone any recent experience and view on how it stacks up against current phones? Very tempted.

Associate
In case anyone cares, I've taken the plunge on the ZTE Axon 7, seems like a very good option - 2016 flagship quality phone at a budget option price. Will give feedback when received and used.

Back
Top Bottom