**** The Official Chinese Phones Thread ****

Associate
What sort of problems? Would be good to know what to look out for and maybe warn folk.

Regarding Ulefone

Basically bad quality. Phones that dies for no reason. Parts of the phone that gets broken and so on.

A phone that does not even last 1-2 years is a bad invest no matter how cheap it is.

This doesn't mean that all Ulefones Will die but way to many of them to make it a solid choice.

Last edited:
Soldato
Open Camera on Mi A1, as requested.

Stock Camera with HDR -

goOzfR1h.jpg

Open Camera, no HDR -

ktJ1VlGh.jpg

Open Camera HDR -

LK79AYbh.jpg

Stock looks pretty good I would say?

Also, what's going on with my audio recording, any ideas?

Can someone else with a Mi A1 tell me if they have this funny underwater sound recording?

Associate
Open Camera on Mi A1, as requested.

....Stock looks pretty good I would say?

Also, what's going on with my audio recording, any ideas?...

cheers andy.. not too bad and stock photo looks just fine.

did you use open camera for the video? if so, make sure external mic is set in video -> audio setting

Don
Would I be mad to replace my Pixel XL with a Mi Mix 2?

I’ve got a replacement XL coming and I was thinking of flogging it and I’m half tempted to give a Chinese phone a go. I remember the original Mi Mix coming out to a lot of fanfare and wondered whether the Mix 2 is worth a punt.

Soldato
i dont understand ali express website. i click buy but nothing happening. why the price is range from £x to £x?

i tried to buy a Xiaomi phone and spent nearly 10 mins buying. doesnt work? is the website scam/fake?

Associate
i dont understand ali express website. i click buy but nothing happening. why the price is range from £x to £x?

i tried to buy a Xiaomi phone and spent nearly 10 mins buying. doesnt work? is the website scam/fake?

You have to choose Rom size 32gb,64gb etc then standard package (just the phone) or with screenguard,case etc then the colour you want and sometimes even country your buying from.Then the price will be highlighted so you can buy it.All of these are different price options hence the difference in price.

Back
Top Bottom