OcUK Rolling Road Day 21 @ Ti Motorsport (Stoke) - Saturday 4th November 2017

Soldato
Gutted for you mate. Guessing it’s being written off? Depending on damage is it worth fixing once bought back or buy back and part it out to recoup loss?
They are pretty sure it's a written off but they aren't coming to see it till next week. Got it recovered to the garage and they said its bad. Roof is slightly kinked and boot closes OK but the gap is 1cm. :(
Sorry to hear you killed the scoob. No pics?
Yeah I took some but want to get all the insurance stuff sorted first.

Was blocking both ways of the road for ages :( what a pleb. Was a massive traffic jam till a guy with a skip managed to drag it so it was only blocking 1 side of the road. Was a wall one one side and a hedge on a 50 degree slope on the other so couldn't get it fully off the road.

Was also 2 other accidents same time within a couple of miles. One Audi crashed about 2 miles from me and the policeman who was directing the traffic round me said they had to get the air ambulance to that one, so I'm just lucky not to have been hurt.

The sun was really low as well that day so I guess people couldn't see to well.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
I might come down if my coilovers arrive in time and TI Motorsport can fit them this week. They are KW so being built to order, unfortunately that means I don't have a firm ETA.

If they can be put on this week then I'll come down, won't be running as my clutch is on its way out too so it is slipping a little on fast changes. Probably not worth me coming down in my 1.2 fiesta :o

Associate
My old man is interested in seeing the numbers of his but he doesn't know until Thursday what hours he's on Saturday. If there's a maybe pile... If not, find out Thursday

Soldato
Would come to this to spectate but i'm off attacking the welsh roads on Sunday so its a family day on Saturday :(

Wife and kids would love it at a RR day, right?! :D

Back
Top Bottom