Black Friday,,, pah! Why WAIT,,,, it's "NOIR NOVEMBER" @ OcUK with AORUS & Gigabyte

AORUS Rep
Vendor Rep
Hi All,

So this week, it seems that @Gibbo has come over even more generous than usual, and given you guys some very attractive offers to consider as we rapidly head towards the festive season :)

iJLmYzK.jpg < Click here to view AORUS models on offer :)

N8NJewP.jpg < Click here to view Gigabyte models on offer :)

If you have any questions, please let us know,,,,,,,

Happy Browsing,,,,, and shopping of course :)

Regards,

Gigabyte UK NB Team

Associate
Hello,

The aero 15 with the 1060 is really nice at that price.

I've read there are some issues with some keys in some models.
Has this been fixed?
Does the new aero x have the same keyboard manufacturer?

Thanks

Associate
I believe from other forums and reviews that the keyboard on the 15x is better, but hard to say until more people actually get their hands on the machine for "real world use" as opposed to the early review samples. I'm sure Atom80 can tell us if their engineering/Software department have taken steps to rectify the issue for the 15X.

AORUS Rep
Vendor Rep
OP
Hello,

The aero 15 with the 1060 is really nice at that price.

I've read there are some issues with some keys in some models.
Has this been fixed?
Does the new aero x have the same keyboard manufacturer?

Thanks

I believe from other forums and reviews that the keyboard on the 15x is better, but hard to say until more people actually get their hands on the machine for "real world use" as opposed to the early review samples. I'm sure Atom80 can tell us if their engineering/Software department have taken steps to rectify the issue for the 15X.

Hi both,

Both the AERO15W and AERO15X are the same chassis and same keyboard, and although there were some early reported problems we wouldn't class it as anything out of the ordinary based on the quantity sold.

Any further Q's let us know,

Thanks,

Gigabyte UK NB Team

Back
Top Bottom