• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Need a riser cable for my R9 270

Associate
Don't want to spend more than £30 if possible

just need a cable that allows me to mount my card so i can see the beauty of it in my NXZT340

another question, i will be up grading my graphics card at some point to something around the £200 price tag... would I need to buy another extension for it to fit a new card? or does it totally depend on what the card is

many thanks guys

Associate
I've just ordered two risers from a company called li-heat. From what I've read they seem to be the most reliable. I'll let you know how I get on.

Associate
OP
I have the elite version of the that case but check out this video

It shows the best way to do it, as the card gets more support..... you just need the following kit, shame its out of stock here & tin snips can be had for about £5 at screwfix.

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/cool...ertical-gpu-holder-riser-cable-ca-36l-cm.html

Hope it helps, it took me less than 30 minutes to sort

That's awsome I will be buying this kit asap :)

I've just ordered two risers from a company called li-heat. From what I've read they seem to be the most reliable. I'll let you know how I get on.

Thanks mate!

Back
Top Bottom