• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

A new titan X?

Caporegime
How can a graphics card have a collector's edition?

Is there one example of a graphics card which has any antique value?

They don't, But I have seen people collect them...Have them on their shelves in rows.

Utter madness to get all gooey over silicon and transistors lol :p

Soldato
They don't, But I have seen people collect them...Have them on their shelves in rows.

Utter madness to get all gooey over silicon and transistors lol :p
Won't be saying that when AI and robotics are mastered. Seen Ex-machine ? :D.

SOme toys of the past now are worth a great deal of money. Who knows? If they make them in limited enough numbers.......

Soldato
Untrue

Maxwell and Pascal perform totally different when run at the same clockspeed which rules out the shrunk Maxwell theory.

Having said that who cares how NVidia got the performance, the bottom line is the Titan Xp is a very fast gaming card with no equal.

I disagree.

Untrue as in quite an accurate description? Pascal is a very old but cleverly developed and marketed DX11 card with equals.

Caporegime
Won't be saying that when AI and robotics are mastered. Seen Ex-machine ? :D.

SOme toys of the past now are worth a great deal of money. Who knows? If they make them in limited enough numbers.......

Toys yes,

But not GFX cards....

The only time old tech is worth something is when they are rare and people want them to fit in legacy systems with old hardware to upgrade.

I remember selling an AMD Socket A Athlon for 120 quid on eBay...just because the person cba to upgrade his mobo and memory :p

Back
Top Bottom