*** Battlefield 1 ***

Soldato
Every single round on any server is a laggy piece of crap for me.

I thought it was Windows that was the issue prior to the new creators update rolled out which was meant to have fixes.

No other games are laggy. Everything is butter smooth.

But this game is terrible. So many issues to mention.

Firstly I have the orange symbols, 4 sold squares with the 3rd blank. I think that means dropped frames?

The second is a arrow in a circle with x x x in it.

Then the symptoms. Even the cut scenes in operations are laggy. They jump and hitch and then catch up with the narrative audio.

Game play. Same really, hitchy and not smooth at all. Painful.

This has been going on now at least since the Russian DLC dropped.

It cant be me as no other games are having any problems. But this is the only online game I have and play. Everything else is single player offline.

Caporegime
Yup the game is ****** for me too, still don't know why some rounds can be perfect with no fps drops and then another night, I am getting constant drops to 40-50 fps.

Going to try dx 12 mode again, probably still be crap in MP for me though.....

Soldato
Yup the game is ****** for me too, still don't know why some rounds can be perfect with no fps drops and then another night, I am getting constant drops to 40-50 fps.

Going to try dx 12 mode again, probably still be crap in MP for me though.....

dx 12 is probably not going to help tbh. The biggest issue seems to be high pingers who completely ruin a server. EU servers should have a maximum 150 ping IMO. Even the merkins could play with that. 250-300 pingers can get lost.

Associate
Aye, last night's games were good fun from start to finish, and quite chaotic at times.

For me the game seemed to run smoothly, but I was annoyed that in the last game I counted that I made 7 kills from prone behind a sniper shield for that achievement, and the game registered 0....

Caporegime
dx 12 is probably not going to help tbh. The biggest issue seems to be high pingers who completely ruin a server. EU servers should have a maximum 150 ping IMO. Even the merkins could play with that. 250-300 pingers can get lost.

Probably not but it's worth a try again.

It is odd this game as I find if there are any network problems, be it my end or/and dice/ea end, FPS suffers big time where as with bf 3 and 4 and any other online game, no fps drops, just insane lag/rubber banding.

Soldato
Don't make the same mistake we made and go with B&Q design and install....nightmare...18 months on still getting them out to fix and replace stuff:eek::eek::mad:

Just fitted a b&q kitchen.. we only had 4 packs of hinges, 2 larder doors, 2 800mm draws and a tall wall corner cabinet missing..

And they gave us delivery dates for the missing parts and they couldn't even get that right either..

Back
Top Bottom