Watercooling case recommendations

Associate
im looking to downside my Phanteks Enthoo with a 480mm raditator to something smaller. I need a case that can watercool cpu and 1080 and fit 2 hard drives (not essential).

Had looked at Phanteks Evolvo atx, but wanted to see what other cases people would suggest.

Associate
The Corsair above will fit a 360 up front but nothing more. Their 570x (my own case) will fit 360+240.

Most Phanteks will fit 360mm rads, even their cheaper P400 series.

beQuiet make some nice high end cases which will support 360mm if you'd prefer silence over big windows and flashy builds though some of their older cases have 240 only with 5 1/4 bays etc.

The new NZXT H700i also fits the 360, top of your budget range and not too many reviews yet.

Your spoilt for choice if you want a mid-tower with a single 360. Loads of options!

Associate
OP
The Corsair above will fit a 360 up front but nothing more. Their 570x (my own case) will fit 360+240.

Most Phanteks will fit 360mm rads, even their cheaper P400 series.

beQuiet make some nice high end cases which will support 360mm if you'd prefer silence over big windows and flashy builds though some of their older cases have 240 only with 5 1/4 bays etc.

The new NZXT H700i also fits the 360, top of your budget range and not too many reviews yet.

Your spoilt for choice if you want a mid-tower with a single 360. Loads of options!
Thanks now for the some review reading.

Associate
Thanks @Viberious

I went 360+240 purely because there is space. I'd also recommend thin radiators for this build as there really isn't the space for thicker ones if you want the build to look good. If you are happy with a small reservoir mounted in a less conventional orientation then a thicker 360 would work.

I ended up using super-cheap Magicool rads, they're thin and their price to performance ratio is excellent. I would say there are better ones out there of course, but with so much radiator area covering only two components, I cheaped out.

Associate
I have a spare ek 360 (not sure whether its the se or pe) in the garage along with the original reservoir.

You can see in this picture that if you choose a full height reservoir and have a pump/res combo you'll need a thin reservoir to clear the PSU shroud. If you choose to go with a standard 100mm res then you could easily fit in a thicker rad or push/pull.

The top rad is certainly the tast for a thin 30mm-ish rad.

Associate
I have just built the Thermaltake W100 (without pedestal) and it's a beast of a case. Lot's of room for a good build with ample 480 radiator space.

Back
Top Bottom