Primochill VUE Release date?

Associate
Hi All,

Does anyone have any ideas as to when the VUE coolant from primochill will be out.

I have seen the tweet at the start of september stating it will be out around 30 days which lands us around current day for release.

It is awesome looking stuff that I'd love to put in my build so just wondering if it will be soon or not.

Associate
I was looking at ordering some standard opaque from there site and was £35 including the shipping and that’s if you avoid any import tax\VAT! Until they have a European distributor it will be expensive compared to Mayhem’s

Associate
I'm in the same boat waiting for this badboy to come out, not fussed about price or import duty either. I just want to get my filthy paws on some :)

Associate
I noticed this lastnight but the cost of shipping brought total order to just shy of a ton. I figured I'd just wait for it to arrive on our shores!........Yes Im a tight arse haha

Soldato
Primochill's comments on this fluid are really shaky.

So it's a competing product to Aurora, a show only fluid that will settle in time/clog channels but this is outlined by Meyhems, that's all fine.

VUE is for daily driving or certainly to last longer than Aurora. Yet all they've commented on is that its has been in a test loop for a whole....month.

Back
Top Bottom