£1,399 = BEST VALUE GTX1070 Laptop - WHILE STOCKS LAST :-) (BLACK FRIDAY DEAL EARLY)

AORUS Rep
Vendor Rep
Hi All,

BUY with confidence - price will not come down further during Black Friday period.

How low can we go for a high end performance laptop with 7th Gen Corei7, GTX1070 (8GB),,,, with 256GB SSD (PCIe) and 1TB HDD..... with swappable optical drive that accepts addition HDD or SSD for expandable storage options......????

THIS IS HOW LOW WE CAN GO:

P57X V7-CF2
17.3" FHD IPS/ i7-7700HQ/ GTX 1070 8GB/ DDR4 8GB*2/ 256GB PCIe M.2 SSD + 1TB HDD 7200rpm/ DVD (swappable : caddy supplied) / Win10/ 2yrs International Warranty

£1,399 - NOT A TYPO this is genuinely best cost /performance ratio unit available in the UK today.

Limited quantity, and when it's gone,,,,, it's gone.

Regards,

Gigabyte UK NB Team

Soldato
I was just starting to look for a decent gaming rig to take abroad with me (leaving my 1080ti tower rig in the UK) and then this pops up at a price I really couldn't say "no" too - CheersAtom80/Gibbo! :D

AORUS Rep
Vendor Rep
OP
I was just starting to look for a decent gaming rig to take abroad with me (leaving my 1080ti tower rig in the UK) and then this pops up at a price I really couldn't say "no" too - CheersAtom80/Gibbo! :D

You're welcome.

Glad we assisted with your decision making :)

Thanks for your order and we trust the product meets your expectations.

Regards,

Gigabyte UK NB Team

AORUS Rep
Vendor Rep
OP
Which SSD drive is it exactly? If Transcend MTS800, reviews are not raving about it: https://www.notebookcheck.net/Gigabyte-P57X-v7-Gaming-Notebook-Review.194546.0.html

For those interested like me, sound quality is pretty poor compared to HP Omen.

Hi nicmart - we will confirm brand of SSD next week when we can speak with HQ.

All we will say is that when the product was selling at £1,899 or £1,699 the many users that purchased this unit have not complained about SSD performance or sound quality.

This unit is an absolute steal at £1,399 - genuinely discounted for the promotional period (not price hiked previously to imply a hefty discount)

Regards,

Gigabyte UK NB Team

Associate
Hello @Atom80,

I see the new Aero 14 (1050 Ti) is currently on sale. Should I expect further price discount
this upcoming Friday?

Thank you.

AORUS Rep
Vendor Rep
OP
AORUS Rep
Vendor Rep
OP
Hello @Atom80,

I see the new Aero 14 (1050 Ti) is currently on sale. Should I expect further price discount
this upcoming Friday?

Thank you.

Hi epc1,

We aren't planning further discounts on this range for Black Friday, so we would advise to take at the current discounted price offered by OCUK.

Hope that helps,

Thanks for your enquiry.

Regards,

Gigabyte UK NB Team

Soldato
Which SSD drive is it exactly? If Transcend MTS800, reviews are not raving about it: https://www.notebookcheck.net/Gigabyte-P57X-v7-Gaming-Notebook-Review.194546.0.html

For those interested like me, sound quality is pretty poor compared to HP Omen.

Hi nicmart,

We have checked with HQ and the brand of SSD installed in UK spec of P57X are either Samsung or Lite-on.

Regards,

Gigabyte UK NB Team

Just an update, I picked mine up last night and ran Crystal Disk and it's an Liteon CX2-8B256 NVMe drive with 2300+mbps read and 890mbps write (Liteon Site is down so heres a google cache of the product page)

So far it's bigger and heavier than I was expecting having only used 13in "work" Laptops previously, Win10 is nowhere near as easy to use as MS would like you to think (1st time user), the gaming power is easily adequate for 1080p in most games. I've only used it plugged in so far so I've no idea what the battery life will be but once I move to Saudi and start using it properly, it'll only ever used like a desktop, always plugged in with the lid closed and the screen transferred to a big TV with a wireless KB/Mouse.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom