which whey is the right whey?

Soldato
I’ve been using Scimx whey for a while with good results, vanilla flavour tastes and mixes pretty good too. That said, I’ve been buying Creatine, CLA, TTA and Fish oil soft gels from Bulk Powders regularly and I’m considering trying their protein whey since as a few have already said, they usually have some cracking offers on that they email you regularly.

Soldato
Finally decided to give Bulk Powders a go. Picked up 2.5kg of their 'Birthday Cake' flavour whey and it doesn't disappoint. Probably the best mixing whey I've tried and the flavour is utterly incredible. Good value too......they currently are doing a 'Black Friday' deal with 60% off many items and a further 20% off at checkout so I've just ordered another 2.5kg at a bargain price. :cool:

Associate
Late to the thread but I used MyProtein Impact Whey for many years without issue. Competitive price, mixed well, tasted alright, stomach was fine, and seemed to do exactly the same as other products.

I should mention that I no longer use any protein supplements and have not done so for some time and have not observed any directly attributable negative effect so I question their value more generally...

Back
Top Bottom