• Space Grey 256GB

Votes: 98 18.4%
  • I want one but it's too expensive

Votes: 125 23.5%
  • I'm not interested

Votes: 190 35.7%

• Total voters
Soldato
If anyone has a loop of apps crashing today, you need to roll back system time to before 02/12/2017 00:15 and disable notifications

A bug is causing phones / iPads to crash, apparently caused by apps that use local time notifications rather than pushed from server. Disabling notifications then setting correct time again after seems to solve it for now.

Hopefully not long until they roll out a fix for this

Soldato
If anyone has a loop of apps crashing today, you need to roll back system time to before 02/12/2017 00:15 and disable notifications

A bug is causing phones / iPads to crash, apparently caused by apps that use local time notifications rather than pushed from server. Disabling notifications then setting correct time again after seems to solve it for now.

Hopefully not long until they roll out a fix for this

They’ve rolled out iOS 11.2 as the fix

Don
Well, that was freaky. I was convinced my iPhone X was knackered this morning with the constant crashes. I did have to disable all notifications before I could get in to the update though. I can see Apple support being very, very busy today.

Soldato
What do you guys recommend for tempered glass protector? I'd like one which you can't notice if possible. There are a few 4* options on Amazon so not really sure. Don't mind spending a little extra if it means a better / invisible fit.

Something like the TOZO looks nice as it has its own frame so the glass doesn't seem like it's raised, but then that might add nasty plasticy bulk.

Also needs to work with the official Apple leather case please.

Thanks

Last edited:
Soldato
I swear the line at the top right didn't exist before the 11.2 update?

Or has it always been there?

o_1c0c12v7k1ida15ovhigk0oquta.jpg

Soldato
I’ve been playing with the new live wallpapers, which are glorious and full of colour. But they’re dropping frames from the animation which completely takes away from the impression that you’re pressing onto liquid and it’s live. How can they not even get that right on a phone as powerful as the X? :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom