What Subscriptions Do You Have?

Associate
Ouch.. this thread prompted me to review mine and it's more than I originally thought!

NBA TV
Apple iPhone X
iCloud 1TB
Amex My Essentials
Gym
Amazon Prime
Nord VPN
Strava Premium
Xbox Live
Canary
Strong
iTunes Match
Apple Music
Homeserve

Soldato
domain name annually.

Thats all folks!

I used to have spotify premium, make do with youtube now. Mobile is on PAYG.

And of course TalkTalk monthly otherwise the rest don't work.

Man of Honour
What paid subscriptions have you cancelled?

- iRacing
- iTunes Match
- Dropbox
- iCloud
- Giganews
- Playstation Plus
- Xbox Gold

I am sure loads more.

Soldato
- Amazon Prime
- Netflix (this thread has reminded me to cancel it as I never use it)
- The Spectator
- The Economist
- Spotify
- Audible

- Sim only contract

Soldato
Nothing at all.. am I the only one?! :p

You and me! The only thing I've ever really considered is Spotify, but I'm fine with the adverts. Annoying that you can't stream the free one through Sonos though. There's nothing posted so far that I would pay for!

Soldato
-Phone contract
-Bank account
-Air VPN (I normally buy it in 6 month blocks when they do Black Friday / birthday sales)

I feel quite old fashioned in that I buy most of music instead of paying for a streaming service

Pho

Pho

Soldato
You and me! The only thing I've ever really considered is Spotify, but I'm fine with the adverts. Annoying that you can't stream the free one through Sonos though. There's nothing posted so far that I would pay for!

I'm OK with the adverts too, but if you ever get sick of them Google ezblocker ;)

Associate
All I have is my VPN, but that's not subscription, just purchased yearly.

The 'subscription model' of doing business has risen rapidly in popularity in recent years in a diverse range of sectors, and I don't get the appeal at all.

Caporegime
All I have is my VPN, but that's not subscription, just purchased yearly.

The 'subscription model' of doing business has risen rapidly in popularity in recent years in a diverse range of sectors, and I don't get the appeal at all.

The appeal to the consumer is it appears to be cheaper; to the co-operation it can guarantee an income stream to their shareholders/banks.

Annual subs are still subs. I mean I put my PSN and XBL on there even though I buy the code when i see a good deal online and then "top up" the account. My PSN and XBL and not set to auto renew.

My Domains it's not even annually, I just log in now and again and see if its due soon and renew manually for like 2 or 3 years at a time.

Back
Top Bottom