Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
My Cyclone has finally arrived from China -- 8 flippin weeks - can now finish my vacuum project for the garage

413689235.jpg

Soldato
Nice, enjoy and make sure you post up some pics when you get it!

It was a bit of a curve ball and I was looking at the 350d but pricing on the 220d at the moment is so much more favourable.

It also comes in under the £40k otr so avoids the rfl supplement and £450pa rate which may seem like a silly consideration on something like this but it suits me as I never like paying more than I need to for stuff. I always find keeping well below the buyers remorse threshold is a great approach.

Caporegime
It was a bit of a curve ball and I was looking at the 350d but pricing on the 220d at the moment is so much more favourable.

It also comes in under the £40k otr so avoids the rfl supplement and £450pa rate which may seem like a silly consideration on something like this but it suits me as I never like paying more than I need to for stuff. I always find keeping well below the buyers remorse threshold is a great approach.

They're about to replace the relatively old and agricultural V6 350d engine with a new straight 6, so I'm not sure now is the best time to buy one anyway.

At least that's what I've been telling myself. I've got an E220d SE estate on the way in March. The engine felt really refined for a 2.0. 190bhp with great mpg...that's all I need for my usage.

I've gone for loads of toys like premium plus, HUD, drive pilot, heated windscreen, 360 camera, wooden trim, etc. Ordered back in September! Carwow had some great discounts and combined with the diesel changeover bonus for my S80, it was a ridiculously low PCP payment for a car as good as this.

Caporegime
gmNahd5.jpg

Car is built and in stock so due before Christmas. In white too so bonus as my favourite colour. Mercedes were a joy to deal with as always.

They’d werent when I went to test drive for potentially buying a GLE. He kept me waiting even though I was booked in for a test drive as the demo car was blocked in with two others. Drove it and loved it. Then came down to business. No part ex, cash purchase, what’s the best price you can do? The answer “I’m wasting my time, we are selling them without having to knock anything off. Price is take it or leave it, if you are not going to pay full price today then best go bu6 another manufacturers car”. I walked out.

Caporegime
Thing about snap on is they are decent tools but it’s the warranty and the bloke com8ng round every week which means people keep buying them. Plus the pay a tenner a week for 24 months to buy something which cost £120 which means people keep buying them.

Once looked at a small mirror on a telescopic handle and it was something redicolous like £70.

Back
Top Bottom