Destiny 2... It's a coming!

Associate
A very new player here... I've levelled a hunter and a titan to level 20 and both then about 270ish light level. I've started a warlock but am suddenly finding all the same fights a lot tougher. I've died several times in places I didn't the last 2 times and came close more times than I like to remember.
Has this new DLC somehow upped the average difficulty?
It's more than likely me as isn't the warlock more squishy than the other 2?

Permabanned
Crucible was a blast last night with the lens, nearly everyone was using one and the low ttk meant some frantic action. Gotta get those ornaments for my Phoenix Mark outfit.

Is it me or are the heroic missions you get from the new guy on Mercury really tough? I wiped multiple times doing one last night.

Heroic missions is what Destiny 1 was like on Nightfall not this ******* timer ********... And to be hones they ware EVEN HARDER !!

Soldato
Seems the OcUK clan is full, are inactives kicked? is it worth holding on for a spot or should I just jump in a random clan?

Yeah we kick people who haven't played the game, but its a PITA to do as it requires going into each persons profile and checking activity. TL_Venom on discord is the one to ping for it until he sets others up to do this.

https://twitter.com/DeeJ_BNG/status/940313165958496256

They tweeted regarding locking people out, lets see what they do

Associate
I'm going to drop out of the PC clan to free up a space as I don't intend buying the DLC on PC, I enjoy the game but not enough to keep it going on two platforms. Good luck to all for the future.

Associate
Yeah we kick people who haven't played the game, but its a PITA to do as it requires going into each persons profile and checking activity. TL_Venom on discord is the one to ping for it until he sets others up to do this.

https://twitter.com/DeeJ_BNG/status/940313165958496256

They tweeted regarding locking people out, lets see what they do
would be good to kick a large batch of folk as it always seems to be a core dozen whos still playing, the clan engrams took forever this week to get. I now have a headset so can be more active with that side of things now.

Associate
They're hot fixing the lens this week:

Given the short window we had to make an emergency fix, it will be adjusted to be way too weak. In January, this new Exotic will receive a proper, play-tested design pass.

Time to put it back in the vault.

Soldato
OP
I'll see if I can have a look through the clan today and i'll kick a few people who haven't played in a few weeks. But as someone pointed out, it's not a quick thing to do, sadly.

I'll miss this crazy weekend of crucible. Was hoping that they'd see the light and make an instagib mode. The Lens for one team and Coldheart for the other.

Back
Top Bottom