Dispute over shared parking

Soldato
Guys ,

I live in a development that is about 10 years old , we have some shared parking for a few houses at the rear and I am now in dispute with a neighbour over parking and allocated spaces .

Where can I find any parking covenants , restrictions or allocations ?

Would I write to Land Reigistry ? And if so would I need to apply for all the properties involved or just mine .

Also any idea I’d costs .

Thanks

Associate
Is your development managed? live in a similar aged development and the details of my allocated parking etc. is all part of my lease - but otherwise I'd have thought the management company (if you have one) may be able to advise?

Soldato
OP
Should be listed on the Land Registry,

You can register with them Online here, find the property and then purchase a report showing boundaries (https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry)

Although if you own the house, it should be listed in the deeds/boundary documents that you have already,

Thanks Nomif , actually spoke with them on the phone and there were very helpful . Although the title deeds and plan details show boundary’s they don’t show shred parking or any coventants relating to them . I have to apply for the original title deed from the builder by way of aplying in writing on an OC2 form .

Trouble is I have 7 properties involved at £7 a pop , cheaper than a solicitor I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom