The Grand Tour

Soldato
Not bad, not great.
An entertaining hour :)

Thought they might have given a bit more time to introducing Abbie Eaton (new Stig).

Also, pretty sure airliners don't allow you to change passengers details just because you call and know the passenger name.
*shakes fist at unrealistic scripted nonsense*

Permabanned
Not bad, not great.
An entertaining hour :)

Thought they might have given a bit more time to introducing Abbie Eaton (new Stig).

Also, pretty sure airliners don't allow you to change passengers details just because you call and know the passenger name.
*shakes fist at unrealistic scripted nonsense*

Oh wow... I'm 95% sure she's been an instructor at Palmersport and I've had her improving my driving a couple of times :D

Associate
Another great episode, I got the impression last season they were just aiming for the American market - hence "The American" and bits of it were as bad as the Chris Evans Matt Le Blank versions of Top Gear. Now it seemed much like they were on Top Gear, pranks and challenges, etc. Still focused on a global market, but mainly aiming for the UK market.

Man of Honour
yep lovely car, and good episode. Classic TG.all those saying it needs to change, i think it would utterly fail. They are looking old, i don't think it has many seasons left what was it a 5year deal?

even though i had no idea about the celebs at least they where more interesting this week, although the interview is too short, or too long depending on how you look at it, just felt odd, just start saying something then move on.

Back
Top Bottom