Custom Lego Kits

Associate
Hey All,

Just wondering if anyone may know of any websites or places that would sell Lego kits that are outside the usual range of building kits.

I am looking for a kit that would result in building any Navy ships from the Falklands, HMS Invincible etc

I can seem to find pictures of people making them but not any about buying the correct blocks needed or any instructions.

Looking for a kit for my Dad.

Cheers in advance.

Caporegime
surely it is more a case of finding the design and then ordering the relevant pieces/bricks from the Lego pick a brick service?

Associate
You'll need to look online for custom instructions on how to build said sets. Unless they're official LEGO releases, you won't find an official manual on how to build them.

Once you have a brick list, and instructions on how to construct it, you will then wait to head over to bricks and pieces https://www.lego.com/en-gb/service/replacementparts

You won't be able to place an order now until after Feb due to high demand for replacement parts over the Christmas period.

You might have some luck e-mailing Bright Bricks if you want them to supply you with a custom build instruction and pieces kit, but it will set you back a fair wack.

(any other questions let me know - I work for TLG).

Associate
You'll need to look online for custom instructions on how to build said sets. Unless they're official LEGO releases, you won't find an official manual on how to build them.

Once you have a brick list, and instructions on how to construct it, you will then wait to head over to bricks and pieces https://www.lego.com/en-gb/service/replacementparts

You won't be able to place an order now until after Feb due to high demand for replacement parts over the Christmas period.

You might have some luck e-mailing Bright Bricks if you want them to supply you with a custom build instruction and pieces kit, but it will set you back a fair wack.

(any other questions let me know - I work for TLG).

i'd use bricklink personally to source parts.

Back
Top Bottom