• No

Votes: 8 6.0%
  • Panbiscuit

Votes: 41 30.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
Hello, I have decided to become SJW for OCUK forums. You lot need sorting out!

My first post as SJW. I am fed up with the male-centric nature of the title 'man of honour'... It needs to be changed to 'Person of Honour'. I realise that it is based on an italian ganster theme but lets not forget how male orientated the mafia is.

I am disgusted, please change this injustice immediately.

Soldato
Although I know you are joking, it's this type of behaviour than encourages these limp, pathetic whiners to keep breathing.

Soldato
I'm similarly disgusted that male connectors are called male connectors. To counterbalance - male connectors should be renamed to female connectors.

Oh wait.

Soldato
i agree that person is a better word to use than man, but surely honour has too much in the way of a military connotation? this is not something we should be promoting, substance would be a better choice.

Man of Honour
i agree that person is a better word to use than man, but surely honour has too much in the way of a military connotation? this is not something we should be promoting, substance would be a better choice.

Nice idea but the core of the problem is suggesting that there's any difference between anyone. Maybe just "Person"? Or is that still problematic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom