**** This instant, moment & month - December......merry Christmas all! ****

Caporegime
My day has been so god damn boring, my family are so miserable. No music, no games, no TV, no films, no quirky traditions, just sitting around talking about nothing in an otherwise silent room... All day... Help.

Associate
My day has been so god damn boring, my family are so miserable. No music, no games, no TV, no films, no quirky traditions, just sitting around talking about nothing in an otherwise silent room... All day... Help.

Let out a massive fart and see if anyone comments. Alternatively, put random out of sequence words in your sentences to confuse people.

Soldato
I’m currently sat drinking alone now listening to new music. I’ve got a dog snoring next to me and have just done a sicky burp!

Also I was in a hotel bar the other day and ordered a double rum. I never realised how big a measure I give myself at home!

Caporegime
Just had 4 pills in my mouth that if swallowed could have caused me internal bleeding or worse. Forgot that the particular medication I'm on can react rather violently with Ibuprofen!

Just remembered in time to spit them out and replace with paracetemol... :o

Wow, forums look different after a few years away. :)

You should have seen them just after the forum upgrade. They were awful! Thankfully an awful lot of stuff has been tweaked and changed since then. :p

Still far too much of a faff to see all of my posts/threads in a nice list like before though... :(

Back
Top Bottom