Christmas Steam Sale!

Associate
right, so far I have dishonoured,portal 1 and 2, and euro truck simulator in my cart....can anyone think of any great,visually good indie games to add from the sale? I have just over £10 left to spend :)

thanks

Soldato
right, so far I have dishonoured,portal 1 and 2, and euro truck simulator in my cart....can anyone think of any great,visually good indie games to add from the sale? I have just over £10 left to spend :)

thanks
I'd grab Black Mesa. Cracking game and plenty of change ;)

Associate
thanks for suggestions...ive just come across ori and the blind forrest, anyone played this? and is it as good as it looks?

There's always debate whether Ori or Hollow Knight takes the top spot for the superior Metroidvania.

Soldato
I grabbed Elite Dangerous (£5 compared to £40 on release and up to fairly recently). I also grabbed the Horizons add on but subsequently refunded as it seemed to be causing issues or would not install properly.
WRC 2017, not played yet as I wasn't off ED long enough for it to finish downloading.
Also grabbed Prison Architect though that's probably far down on the list to try.
Now I've got £10 back in my wallet thought I might try Transport Fever, looks quite good also thinking about the latest Football Manager but that's still £28 even with the discount.

Soldato
Got a £25 voucher for Game which I will change into Xbox or Steam credit while the sales running but don't really know what to get! Planet coaster looks good, not sure how much I would play! I like the indie style walking Sims etc so may look to some of those

Soldato
Wasn't bothered about Witcher 1, 2nd one held me a bit longer but ive still never gone back to it to finish...reading reviews on 3 and its apparantly amazing...am i going to get on with it if i didn't particularly with the first 2?

I dont even know what it is about them...whether its the fighting mechanics or what, i just couldn't click with them

Soldato
Wasn't bothered about Witcher 1, 2nd one held me a bit longer but ive still never gone back to it to finish...reading reviews on 3 and its apparantly amazing...am i going to get on with it if i didn't particularly with the first 2?

I dont even know what it is about them...whether its the fighting mechanics or what, i just couldn't click with them

The mechanics in Witcher 3 are far better than the first 2. The first 2 games are good, but the play style was hard to get past. 3 is just a brilliant game all round.

Soldato
The mechanics in Witcher 3 are far better than the first 2. The first 2 games are good, but the play style was hard to get past. 3 is just a brilliant game all round.

Got a £20 steam voucher for xmas and im struggling to find anything that is taking my fancy that's all...but might as well spend it through the sale...will keeps scrolling through and see if anything else grabs me and if not i might just bite the bullet and give it a try

Back
Top Bottom