Christmas Steam Sale!

Soldato
Just restarted witcher 3 on xb1 and it truly is fantastic. Played through at launch on pc but never truly invested in exploring and side quests etc. I've already found loads I've missed.

It's a complete different style to 1 and 2 imo. Much more up to date and considering it's a 2015 game, it holds up perfectly as they have updated it since with tweaks and exceptional dlc content. Recommend a controller as with any 3rd person game imo

Soldato
Just restarted witcher 3 on xb1 and it truly is fantastic. Played through at launch on pc but never truly invested in exploring and side quests etc. I've already found loads I've missed.

It's a complete different style to 1 and 2 imo. Much more up to date and considering it's a 2015 game, it holds up perfectly as they have updated it since with tweaks and exceptional dlc content. Recommend a controller as with any 3rd person game imo
ive put in 480 hours and im still finding new quests.

for example theirs 4 quests in novigrad that are not even marked anywhere on the maps (even modded maps) you have to find them in the sewers. theirs also 30 hidden quests in skeillge on the little islands :)

Soldato
ive put in 480 hours and im still finding new quests.

for example theirs 4 quests in novigrad that are not even marked anywhere on the maps (even modded maps) you have to find them in the sewers. theirs also 30 hidden quests in skeillge on the little islands :)

I remember finishing in like 25 hours or less s9 I bet I have loads to see, and it's been long enough that it feels fresh :D

Soldato
No mans sky worth £16?
Nah, I got it for about that and put 5-6 hours in and couldnt bare anymore. If you want a game with the infinite exploration and space style get Starbound, does it much better and with way more to do than just explore and mine.

Associate
No mans sky worth £16?

Most of the people who criticize No Man's Sky are either oblivious to it's current state of progress, or still stuck on the hate bandwagon from yesteryear! The game has improved substantially since launch, thanks to a series of QOL updates which improve the core mechanics and add a lot more content. It certainly has more going for it than your average linear shooter!

Edit: Just take a look at the list of changes and see for yourself:

https://www.reddit.com/r/NoMansSkyTheGame/comments/6t08as/atlas_rises_update_v13/

That's just one update! The preceding ones were just as substantial.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom