ebay headsup - ** You're too late, it's over now **

Soldato
Bought a Pentium N4200 64gb 4GB RAM Lenovo for £152.50, down from £200 because I also used some Nectar vouchers. It's to replace the ASUS Intel Atom Z8300 2GB 32GB I have now which is unbearably slow.

Soldato
It's showing on the main ebay page for me
That’s weird I had nothing showing on mine at all. Wouldn’t have known about it if I hadn’t have seen OP’s post
Anyway I bought 3 things and saved £7 so not too bad.
Thanks OP!

Soldato
Don't forget, 3% off with Topcashback and 5% with Quidco.

I did go via Quidco, although I'm viewing it as a bonus as they have a disclaimer about not honouring cashback if any additional vouchers are used. If it does work on top of the 20% Ebay voucher that should bring my total savings to a very festive £93.97 :D

Soldato
Has anyone tried using the voucher twice? :D
I did go via Quidco, although I'm viewing it as a bonus as they have a disclaimer about not honouring cashback if any additional vouchers are used. If it does work on top of the 20% Ebay voucher that should bring my total savings to a very festive £93.97 :D
Nice, do you know if Quidco are quick at paying out? I've just been with Topcashback for quite a few years, use both for the best of both worlds? :)

Soldato
Has anyone tried using the voucher twice? :D
Nice, do you know if Quidco are quick at paying out? I've just been with Topcashback for quite a few years, use both for the best of both worlds? :)

I've had a Quidco account for years and they have been pretty good on paying out on my purchases, however I certainly wouldn't describe them as being quick. These days I just go with whichever offers the best cashback rate for a purchase I'm already intending to make and then play the waiting game.

Soldato
Excellent

Sony WH1000XM2 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones - Black

£329 retail everywhere. Made a best offer of £285, accepted, then another 20% off using code - £228. All from a Sony authorised dealer !!

Soldato
Bought a brand new EVGA 1070 SC for £307 including Quicdo cashback off a well known retailer on eBay with 1 minute to go lol. :)
mmm just got £312 for 8700K
I was going to go for that, but I thought with the next batch of AMD Ryzen coming out, it might push prices down anyway, will wait and see. :)

Back
Top Bottom