Help with ip camera software

Soldato
hi Just purchased this
[Updated Version] IP Camera, ieGeek 720P HD WiFi IP Cam Surveillance Security System Video Recording Sonic Recognition P2P Pan Tilt Remote Motion Detect Alert With Two-Way Audio Support 64GB Micro SD https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01I1A2RZ6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_tevsAb08Y4J9Y

Off of amazon. Now it works fine with me any my partners phone. iPhone 6s and Samsung galaxy s6

The only issue you cannot save or do anything with the photos or videos. Cannot send them via email. Text etc.

So looking for some software for our smartphone that will allow us to control the ip camera and also have the ability to do something with the photos and videos.

Sure some people on here will use these ip Camera’s. Sure there all quite similar. So any recommendations on better software?

Thanks. Happy new year

Ps : admins. My humble apologies if that link is not allowed. Let me know and I shall remove it ASAP.

Thanks all

Soldato
OP
Just tried a few from the App Store on Apple. None found my camera. Even though it scanned the qr sticker etc.

Shame. As the camera and iOS app is great. But Just would be nice to be able to actually save the videos and photos. Absolutely no option within the app to do that.

Back
Top Bottom