Who else is staying in tonight?

Soldato
What a miserable bunch -

Friday I took my daughters to the pantomime and then we went to the pub until about 1am.
Saturday I dressed like an Elf and got carried into a taxi at 3am.
Last night I went to a Great Gasby/Peaky Blinders party being the only one dressed as the Great Gasby but all the women looked hot and I left there at 4 am in a state.
Old people for the win.

You are as old as you want it to be mate.

I am 41 and last night (after 12:30) all way to after sunrise (7pm) was at a club in Greece. Went to bed at 12:30pm, just woke up, and off again out until well into tomorrow morning.....

Life is very short and have only one of it.

Soldato
You are as old as you want it to be mate.

I am 41 and last night (after 12:30) all way to after sunrise (7pm) was at a club in Greece. Went to bed at 12:30pm, just woke up, and off again out until well into tomorrow morning.....

Life is very short and have only one of it.

Being in a club for that long sounds horrific..

Caporegime
Shock horror as people prefer to spend their time in different ways, to me it just makes you look insecure at how you live your own life if you feel the need to have a go at what others are doing, particularly on threads such as this where it really doesn’t matter.

Soldato
Shock horror as people prefer to spend their time in different ways, to me it just makes you look insecure at how you live your own life if you feel the need to have a go at what others are doing, particularly on threads such as this where it really doesn’t matter.

Well said that man.

Soldato
Went out NYE at about 9pm to the local club and had a few drinks and saw in the new year then went home to bed at 12.30am. NYD went for a family lunch and that was it.

All this new year drinking malarkey I can take it or leave it. In fact it was the first time in 3 years that I went out on NYE.

Soldato
MAnaged to pick up a 24h stomach bug starting at 6pm NYE so I certainly didn't go out last night or indeed today. Not a great start to the year. I was like a double ended fountain.

Back
Top Bottom