Delete please now resolved

Soldato
Hey,

So I use my 4k TV as my monitor for my computer, just freshly installed windows 10 and wanting to update my graphics driver. Now when I did this the driver decided to set the refresh rate to something my TV wouldn't support. Is there a way to resolve this with out plugging a monitor into it? I currently can't even figure out how to get into safe mode on Windows 10 since it was a fresh install and the first thing I tried to install was the graphics driver!

Thanks in advance

Soldato
OP
I learnt nothing yet... I've just reinstalled Windows since it was a quicker option. Currently attempting to figure out a way to install the graphics driver with out it trying to change the refresh rate when it does

Soldato
I learnt nothing yet... I've just reinstalled Windows since it was a quicker option. Currently attempting to figure out a way to install the graphics driver with out it trying to change the refresh rate when it does

So, you've not really resolved anything as you've still not installed the drivers...

It should pick up max res and refresh rate when installing, if not, i'd set it all low before installing the driver.

What gfx card/driver are you using?

Back
Top Bottom