Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Awesome - always fancied one of these!
I just clicked the Lego thread a few months back and then 10 minutes later I was looking at Lego Technic kits on Amazon lol. Hadn't played with Lego since I was a kid and it really take you back to your childhood. Looking for another set now, but sadly Lego don't do any other car models on the same scale as this one and not being a fan of starwars I seem to be limited to construction vehicles, which I wouldnt really want on display after building. There is a knockoff Chinese company called 'Lepin' that do the Porsche kit and a few other cars a lot cheaper than Lego, which I am thinking of trying next. Might be worth a look if you want to get into it.

Soldato
Some Leatherman tools and a torch

A black oxide Surge,
A plain Surge with custom damascus blades
A Squirt PS4
A Nitecore TIP SS

kD7KYJwh.jpg

Very nice! Great bits of kit the Leatherman multitools. Where did you get the custom blades and how much if you don't mind me asking?

Associate
Very nice! Great bits of kit the Leatherman multitools. Where did you get the custom blades and how much if you don't mind me asking?

Bought from the Multi-Tool-store.co.uk, link below filtered for the custom units

https://www.multi-tool-store.co.uk/search/damascus

They’re the exclusive UK stockist of these, made by Texas Tool Crafters, link below.

https://txtoolcrafters.com/collections/ttc-modified-tools

The UK stockist unfortunately doesn’t have the full range though, I originally wanted the black oxide tool with both blades in Damascus but they only stocked the single blade version. The main Texas Tool Crafters site didn’t allow a shipment to the UK and they didn’t respond to emails or FB messages!

The Damascus blades are more dark than shiny so I definitely think they’ll look better in black oxide trim.

Soldato
Is the Go Pro to film the inevitable shark attack?

Haha, something like that lol, there are sharks around here too, and dolphins, i filmed a pod on my mavic pro a few weeks ago. Not got round to processing it yet though so no video yet.

That looks awesome, mega jealous. I need to get in the water more this year even if it is the English Channel :p

Same, in England i daren't go in the toxic sea, but here i go in a lot more for a swim, it's like 2 minutes walk from here, and 30 seconds from work :D

Soldato
Set it up just now. Very easy to install. Doesn't come with a optimal cable so had to buy one. Basically just plug in power cables and optimal cable and its done. Sound is very clear and crisp, way better than my TV sound. Bass is wireless as well and sounds good. £180 from Argos so decent price. Looks good as well :)

Back
Top Bottom