**NEW CORSAIR COOLERS HAVE ARRIVED**

Gangster
OcUK Staff
Hi,

Corsair have officially announced at CES the release of 2 new coolers to the range and yes they are RGB but not too much. The coolers come in a 280mm and a 360mm model and come with Corsair ML fans for the best performance.

The coolers have been put under the test at some review sites already showing amazing performance as well as keeping the noise level very low.

It seems Corsair in my opinion have released a really good cooler and the only RGB side is the pump so very minimal.

Links to some reviews are at the bottom of the post.

Corsair Hydro H150i PRO RGB Performance Liquid Cooler - 360mm @ £164.99 inc VAT

Compatible with Intel: 1151 / 1150 / 1155 / 1156 / 1366 / 2011 / 2011-3 / 2066 AMD: AM2 / AM3 / AM4 / FM1 / FM2

The CORSAIR Hydro Series H150i PRO is an all-in-one RGB liquid CPU cooler with a 360mm radiator built for low-noise cooling performance and bold styling with an RGB LED pump head. Three included 120mm ML Series magnetic levitation PWM fans provide great airflow while producing no more than 25 dBA of noise, pushing the performance of your build while staying whisper quiet. Take control with CORSAIR LINK software and customize lighting, monitor temperatures and precisely adjust fan speeds, or stop the cooling fans entirely with the H150i’s Zero RPM fan mode. Easy to install and compatible with most modern CPU sockets, the H150i makes it easy to cool your system in silence and style.

Features and Benefits
Dynamic Multicolor RGB Lighting:
Vibrant RGB LED pump head produces vivid lighting effects to match your build.

Powered by Magnetic Levitation: Three low-noise 120mm ML Series magnetic levitation PWM fans deliver improved airflow and produce just 25 dBA of noise at full speed.

Powerful Software: CORSAIR LINK software allows you to adjust RGB lighting, individual fan speeds, and pump speed while monitoring CPU and coolant temperatures, and more.

Zero RPM Mode: Zero RPM cooling profile in CORSAIR LINK software allows fans to stop entirely at low
temperatures, eliminating fan noise.

Precise Pump Control: Advanced pump speed control options to maximise performance or minimize noise.

Easy to Install: Modular, tool-free mounting bracket for quick and painless installation on most modern CPU sockets.

Specification:
- Coldplate Material: Copper
- Tubing Material: Low permeation with black sleeving
- Radiator Material: Aluminum
- Radiator Size (mm): 396 x 120 x 27
- Fan(s) included: 3x ML Series 120mm PWM Fans
- Fan Max Speed: 1600 RPM
- Fan Airflow: 47.3 CFM
- Fan Static Pressure: 1.78 mm H20
- Fan Noise Level: 25 dBA

Box Contents:
- Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO Low Noise 360mm RGB Liquid CPU Cooler
- Mounting kit for most modern CPU sockets
- Three ML Series PWM 120mm high performance fans
- USB cable for Corsair LINKTM Integration
- Fan and radiator mounting screws
- Thermal compound (pre-applied)
- Quick Start Guide

Only £164.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Corsair Hydro H115i PRO RGB Performance Liquid Cooler - 280mm @ £134.99 inc VAT

Compatible with Intel: 1151 / 1150 / 1155 / 1156 / 1366 / 2011 / 2011-3 / 2066 AMD: AM2 / AM3 / AM4 / FM1 / FM2

The CORSAIR Hydro Series H115i PRO is an all-in-one RGB liquid CPU cooler with a 280mm radiator built for low-noise cooling performance and bold styling with an RGB LED pump head. Two included 140mm ML Series magnetic levitation PWM fans provide great airflow while producing no more than 20 dBA of noise, pushing the performance of your build while staying whisper quiet. Take control with CORSAIR LINK software and customize lighting, monitor temperatures and precisely adjust fan speeds, or stop the cooling fans entirely with the H115i’s Zero RPM fan mode. Easy to install and compatible with most modern CPU sockets, the H115i makes it easy to cool your system in silence and style.

Features and Benefits
Dynamic Multicolor RGB Lighting:
Vibrant RGB LED pump head produces vivid lighting effects to match your build.

Powered by Magnetic Levitation: Two low-noise 140mm ML Series magnetic levitation PWM fans deliver improved airflow and produce just 20 dBA of noise at full speed.

Powerful Software: CORSAIR LINK software allows you to adjust RGB lighting, individual fan speeds, and pump speed while monitoring CPU and coolant temperatures, and more.

Zero RPM Mode: Zero RPM cooling profile in CORSAIR LINK software allows fans to stop entirely at low
temperatures, eliminating fan noise.

Precise Pump Control: Advanced pump speed control options to maximise performance or minimise noise.

Easy to Install: Modular, tool-free mounting bracket for quick and painless installation on most modern CPU sockets.

Specification:
- Coldplate Material: Copper
- Tubing Material: Low permeation with black sleeving
- Radiator Material: Aluminum
- Radiator Size (mm): 315 x 143 x 29
- Fan(s) included: 2x ML Series 140mm PWM Fans
- Fan Max Speed: 1200 RPM
- Fan Airflow: 55.4 CFM
- Fan Static Pressure: 1.27 mm H20
- Fan Noise Level: 20.4 dBA

Box Contents:
- Corsair Hydro Series H115i PRO Low Noise 280mm RGB Liquid CPU Cooler
- Mounting kit for most modern CPU sockets
- Two ML Series PWM 140mm high performance fans
- USB cable for Corsair LINKTM Integration
- Fan and radiator mounting screws
- Thermal compound (pre-applied)
- Quick Start Guide

Only £134.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Reviews:
Kitguru
Hexus
Guru3D

All Corsair coolers available here

All Corsair fans available here

Last edited:
Associate
Fan Max Speed: 1200 RPM
That's quite a bit less than the old version's fan speeds. Is that to cut down on noise do you think ?

I think the MLs have a higher static pressure, so should push more air than the fans on the old coolers - not to mention that the MLs have magnetic bearings which are definitely quieter than the standard fans. I'd be tempted to upgrade my H110i to a 115 or even 150 but I don't think the girlfriend would be too happy!

Soldato
Cool. If I upgrade this year I have some where fresh to look for an AIO.

Question though. The H150i is a 360mm rad but is typed here to include 3x 140m fans.

How does that work. 3x 140mm is 420mm no? how can it fit. If they were 120mm fans it makes sense to me.

Soldato
I went all out and bought some stuff from OCUK, Got the Corsair H150i Pro, Corsair ST100 Headset Stand in black, Corsair Void Pro Wireless in black and Corsair PBT Doubleshot Keycaps in black, I've been waiting quite some time for Corsair to release a 360mm AIO :D

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Cool. If I upgrade this year I have some where fresh to look for an AIO.

Question though. The H150i is a 360mm rad but is typed here to include 3x 140m fans.

How does that work. 3x 140mm is 420mm no? how can it fit. If they were 120mm fans it makes sense to me.

That will teach me to proof read :)

Sorted now.

Associate
I think the MLs have a higher static pressure, so should push more air than the fans on the old coolers - not to mention that the MLs have magnetic bearings which are definitely quieter than the standard fans. I'd be tempted to upgrade my H110i to a 115 or even 150 but I don't think the girlfriend would be too happy!
That makes sense. Thanks for the reply.

Soldato
the h150i superior to my old H115i and it fits in the roof of my Dark Base 700 the 140mm coolers did not.

2018-01-10%2022.14.29.jpg

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Any word on the new K63 wireless keyboard and lap pad and the new wireless mouse?

At the moment we will not have this item listed due them signing an exclusive deal with another retailer. We will be trying our best to get this for launch but at the moment it is not possible for us.

Soldato
Got my H150i setup with 3 x Corsair HDRGB fans in my Corsair 570X, I have Corsair everywhere possible, All bought from OCUK :p great cooler though, Got it on quiet mode and fans turned down to their minimum and temps are brilliant and so quiet compared to my H110i GT.

Excuse the GT 1030, It's just a placeholder until either Nvidia or AMD stop sitting on their thumbs and release something decent that doesn't cost a kidney.

jvKWByA.jpg.png

zoDPupT.jpg.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom