Post your unpopular opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
9/10 people are truly awful.

It'll take 50 years to recover from Brexit. Also agree with Zefan, a decision of this magnitude should not have been placed in the hands of the public.

Why is there no such thing as a naughty child... Giving bad behaviour a name doesn't justify it.

Social media will be the end of civilisation, but at least whoever comes next will know what we liked for dinner.

Producing offspring should not be a right.

Probably not controversial: Our current government is the most inept I've witnessed in my lifetime.

Last edited:
Soldato
Football is pointless.
Children almost universally suck.
Some people should be sterilised.
Most 'immigrants' do a better job than their native counterparts.
Expected loyalty to your family is a massive burden.

Soldato
50 years? I don't think the EU will exist in 50 years when people realise that common fiscal policy doesn't work across so many disparate economies. Hopefully we'll be part of a cooperative common trading area again soon, which is how it should have been in the first place.

Totally agree about social media though. Without strife, other social problems or a common goal, society is obsessing over totally moronic things and dividing itself more and more.

Sgarrista
Commissario
Children who will be born knowing they will have serious, life-debilitating or low quality of life illnesses should be terminated regardless of the parents wishes.

To expand on this I was half watching a tv show on in the background the other day (maybe diy SOS or something like that?) and the parents said "oh yea we know this kid was going to be born brain damaged and require care for all his life but we had him anyway" and then they go on to show how the poor kid cant do anything except wave his hands back and forth (not even arms, just his wrists) sits there drooling as he cant close his mouth, has to be fed through a tube, has a ventilator, and so many meds hes probably somewhere in orbit being so high.

All I thought was how selfish of the parents to bring someone into the world like that.

If I ever was in that state I would rather be left to die.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom