PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Caporegime
Wow...desperado crate prices plummeted overnight!
cause of its the monday reset. dont sell them today wait until thursday they should creep back up.most people keep their credit buy all crates on a monday sell instantly.thursday onwards most of them have sold .

just opened mine another £15 :D

Associate
I'm fairly certain that I've encountered cheating at least 5/6 times in the past week or so (and that's with a fairly modest playtime).

The recoil-less gun script seems massively common and I've been killed by aim-bots several times as well.

I'm tempted to ask Valve/Steam for refund even though it's incredibly unlikely they'd agree. The game is rapidly becoming unplayable. Sad.

I play almost exclusively FPP.

Soldato
Thanks. Follow up question, why tf are the keys £6+ on the community market?
7 day trade limit when you buy keys from in-game, I think the current keys on the market are from the conversion of the old ones.

Back to cheaters, it's astonishing that things such as the guy who killed me manage to get away with it so easily? Wall-hack + Auto-Aim + whatever else he wanted.

Associate
Think that is because if you open the case with a key from the market you can sell the item immediately, If you open a case by buying the key through ingame checkout you have to wait a week to sell/trade...basically its because the skin prices are inflated for the 1st week until the majority of people can actually list their new opened unwanted skins on the market.
Hope that makes sense?

***edit*** what he said haha

Soldato
Managed to play a bit. In 13 hours played I've only managed to kill 5-6 people, haha. Haven't played this type of FPS for a while. Still pretty much unplayable with crash after crash, I'm just trying to reset my PC and log in before anyone kills me.

I'm convinced it's PUGB related as opposed to hardware related (IE, it doesn't like my hardware setup as opposed to having a hardware fault). Real bummer as it's really ruining the experience.

Soldato
Managed to play a bit. In 13 hours played I've only managed to kill 5-6 people, haha. Haven't played this type of FPS for a while. Still pretty much unplayable with crash after crash, I'm just trying to reset my PC and log in before anyone kills me.

I'm convinced it's PUGB related as opposed to hardware related (IE, it doesn't like my hardware setup as opposed to having a hardware fault). Real bummer as it's really ruining the experience.
Is it the: bad_module_info crash? It's PUBG related.

Associate
Think that is because if you open the case with a key from the market you can sell the item immediately, If you open a case by buying the key through ingame checkout you have to wait a week to sell/trade...basically its because the skin prices are inflated for the 1st week until the majority of people can actually list their new opened unwanted skins on the market.
Hope that makes sense?

Ah ok, makes a bit more sense then. What is the general consensus on crates? Sell everything or only sell the free ones and buy keys? I've still got a few Gamescon crates stashed

Soldato
I'm going to open the biker ones for a bit and sell the rest. Although temptation to get a few keys as I got lucky on the gamescon create when it was released and sold a bunch of clothing for like £90 profit

Soldato
Ah ok, makes a bit more sense then. What is the general consensus on crates? Sell everything or only sell the free ones and buy keys? I've still got a few Gamescon crates stashed
You could get lucky and make more from opening them, but I'd play it safe and get the guaranteed cash of just selling the crates. No one knows when the best time to sell them is, but it's almost certainly either before or after you've sold all yours!

Associate
You could get lucky and make more from opening them, but I'd play it safe and get the guaranteed cash of just selling the crates. No one knows when the best time to sell them is, but it's almost certainly either before or after you've sold all yours!
Haha, very true! I'm thinking keep selling the free crates, and then use that profit for keys and see what happens? Might end up changing my mind after getting terrible drops though...

Associate
I just want to mentioned I played on just NA servers the weekend and did not come across any hackers! seems to be more Chinese farming hackers on EU servers.. NA - Ping is around 30 so not to bad..... The games have also been a lot more fun on the NA servers and I also won 2 x games back to back...... give it a go.

Back
Top Bottom