** SEAGATE ASSASSINS CREED ORIGINS PROMOTION ** (ENDED)

Associate
Hi Robbie,
I've recently bought a new Germanium custom built system, which includes a FireCuda 2TB SSHD (this one specifically https://www.overclockers.co.uk/seag...e-assassins-creed-pc-st2000dx0-hd-36n-se.html) in my configuration. Afterwards, when I've asked about the ACO promo code through a webnote, Kaylee H directed me to you. For some reason I can't log on to trust so I'm posting it hereSince it's been 12 days since I've bought the system and it's supposed to arrive any day now, would you help me with providing the code? My internet reference number is OC3370663. Thanks for your help.

Associate
Thanks Robbie, got the first email saying order for the promo code has been received. Can I assume that I will get the code (2 remaining emails?) by Friday (14 days since purchase) or will I have to wait 2 weeks from today?

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
This promo is still running. We have been given a date to finish for the 26th Jan but they said it maybe extended if everyone has a lot of vouchers left.

Sorry they won't include the 1TB.

Soldato
This promo is still running. We have been given a date to finish for the 26th Jan but they said it maybe extended if everyone has a lot of vouchers left.

Sorry they won't include the 1TB.
Thanks, gutted not paid till 15th Feb :/ I'll just hope it's still on then haha

Associate
Was doing a little behind-the-scenes tracking down on the end-date for UK for you. Got our answer back. As of right now the plan is to run the promo until end of February in the UK. If that changes, will pass that on as well.
Hello,

Do you know when this promotion will end? Because, on my country I can't find it anymore. I'm from Romania (Europe).
If I buy the eligible Seagate SSHD 2TB from my country and I don't receive the promo code, you will be able to help me with the key or do I need to buy the SSHD from overclockers.co.uk online store?
Thank you for your answer !

Associate
Hello,

Do you know when this promotion will end? Because, on my country I can't find it anymore. I'm from Romania (Europe).
If I buy the eligible Seagate SSHD 2TB from my country and I don't receive the promo code, you will be able to help me with the key or do I need to buy the SSHD from overclockers.co.uk online store?
Thank you for your answer !

Hi,

I'm not sure how the Promo is running outside of the UK but maybe @seagate_surfer could help on that.

In regards to sending out codes the item has to be bought from overclockers.co.uk store.

Reached out to our team on this. The plan as it stands right now is for all participating EMEA countries (which includes Romania) to extend the Assassin's Creed Origins promo until end of February.

As far as how you get your code, that's information you will need to pick up from the retailer, they will likely have a method detailed for receiving the code at time of purchase, if not then how to obtain the code will be something you will likely need to reach out directly to them about.

Back
Top Bottom