They are Billions - RTS meets Zombie Hordes !

Permabanned
If you want to experiment and have multiple chances at a save, then you can. When you're in a game and want to save it, save and exit the game - go to your documents folder, go to my games and make a copy of the 'They are Billions' folder. This will make a backup of yuor save and you can restore it if you die.

It's cheating really.. but it's useful for learning the game or saving good maps.

Yeah, you can also alt-tab and terminate the exe through task manager.

As said, it is a mega cheat though.

Soldato
Meh...

Finally got round to using snipers for map clearing. Completely faceroll and still efficient compared to other options. Don't need to micromanage a thing once you have enough roaming, they just outrange all zombies.

A dozen rangers for light clearing and then snipers forever, maybe 20 for map clearance and as many as possible for base support.

Meanwhile the reasons to build Soldiers and Lucifers are pretty slim. At least when you blow the bank on Titans you know you're getting a fast unit with high firepower which is a decent niche.

Soldato
Keep getting my backside handed to me on map 2 (85%).

Every map I try has a vod nearby and limited resource of one thing or another. I do try them though rather than reroll!

Man of Honour
Keep getting my backside handed to me on map 2 (85%).

Every map I try has a vod nearby and limited resource of one thing or another. I do try them though rather than reroll!

That's map 2 in a nutshell. The map always spawns with 4-5 doom towns. Don't be put off by a doom town near your base, as long as you don't attack it, it's not really a threat. Just put up a ballista or two there, but not in range of the buildings.

Man of Honour
Good god I'm %%%%,got over my expanding to fast. But now I don't pay attention where Jordan are coming. Third wave said from the west.quickly move troops over add more walls and start plonking some ballistas. Only imtotaly oblivious that they for what ever reason have routed North and attacking a weak area.

So addictive and so infuriating, due to my own stupidity.

And save game, they should not add that. That is the fun of the game and if they add it, I'll get so frustrated I'll start using it and then the game comes pointless.

Soldato
There's people saying how to save your games in here... on this very page... :confused:

They can overdo it with checks but easiest way to enforce is an online savepoint.

wnb

wnb

Soldato
This is hard not got past the 1st map yet, the last wave is killing me. I need more land but if I get more land I have too many areas to protect and then run out of resources to build enough defenses.

Soldato
Final horde defences have to be 2 sets of double walls and a mix of snipers, ballista (preferably executer) and spam Thanatos.

Soldato
finally onto the last map and its brutal! so hard to get a start, no wood, no food, runners keep destroying buildings and once one building is down its game over

Back
Top Bottom