PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS

Soldato
After 2 days of playtime, 25 top 10s (including a 2nd and 3rd place) I finally got a chicken dinner with 8 kills. Really enjoying the new button configuration option in the last patch, holding left trigger for ADS feels much more natural.

Soldato
Has there been much improvement via patches for this game yet? I'm dying to play it, but that means buying an Xbox One X just for this one game. There are other benefits, I want to play Cuphead, Forza and have a 4K player, and there's a few other bits and pieces I want it for, but by and large it's for this game.

Soldato
Has there been much improvement via patches for this game yet? I'm dying to play it, but that means buying an Xbox One X just for this one game. There are other benefits, I want to play Cuphead, Forza and have a 4K player, and there's a few other bits and pieces I want it for, but by and large it's for this game.

Ive just started playing it myself, its great fun and quite addictive. I'm not sure how it has played in the past but it suffers with lag occasionally and there is lots of bugs to sort out.
Think a patch just released recently which I need to try out.

Its really hard getting kills, maybe i just suck at it, but when you do it feels more rewarding.

I purchased it from cdkeys for £17.49 which is a bargain.

Associate

why not just get the xbox s , mine plays the game in HDR

Soldato
No map, nothing that i noticed really, double click left stick for auto run, a few other things, like dropping weapon with Y in inventory,

Gameplay

• Auto-run function has been added (from a standstill, double clicking L3 will activate auto-run)
  • Players can now drop equipped weapons with Y button when inventory screen is active
  • Grenades can once again be cycled by tapping right on D pad
  • Players can now cancel casting actions while the inventory screen is active
Optimization

• Continued optimizations and crash fixes
Option

• Game controller guide has been updated
Bug fixes

• Buildings around the Military Base have had their collision adjusted
  • Camera shake when riding as a passenger in vehicles has been reduced
  • Inventory character models have returned to their normal stance
  • Fixed a camera issue created by unintended Aim Down Sights and Free Look interactions
  • "A" button will no longer refresh game results screen
  • Team UI will now correctly show the proper direction teammates are facing over larger distances
  • Player changes to markers on the in-game map will now be properly applied to their teammate's in-game map
  • Fixed an issue where switching to throwables under certain conditions left the player empty-handed
  • Adjusted character positioning when exiting vehicles and parachutes

Back
Top Bottom