***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Soldato
Yes, if you want the best life preformance from any set of batteries.
Cheers.
Gotta say, keeping tabs on that was one of the reasons I ended up sticking with built in lipo mod. Hey ho.

Just ordered a gbox 200 squonker, wotofo nudge, wotofo lush plus and some fancy coils.

Can't wait to get stuck in to them...on Friday :(
Got me a Gbox on the way too :D Chucking a Pulse 24 on it and also have a Primo SE with a Crius II along with it for something a bit more portable.
Gonna be nice to get back into proper rebuildables.

I honestly don't know why, but I'm hovering over the buy button on an Aromamizer Plus (30mm) with either an Aegis or Sirius mod.
Wish there were a few more single 2x700 regulated squonk mods that aren't silly priced boutique stuff. Not feeling the Fuchai squonk and the Capo is a bit crap...

Soldato
The capo squonker is absolutely horse plop, I hear the sigelei isn't much better. The hotcig rsq squonker appears ok from what I've seen.

Can't speak for the aromamizer plus, but the supreme v2 (it's little brother) is absolutely top drawer, regularly in my rotation.

Caporegime
Hotcig rsq is out of this world, since receiving mine I can’t put it down. At the moment I’ve got mine paired with the dead rabbit sq rda and it vapes like an dream. Love both my 24mm dead rabbit and the dead rabbit sq. flavour machines.

Oh seems like the vt inbox has a new version out but only difference is...a new bottle lol. Maybe if they had put the new DNA75C chip in there I might have went for one but again I’ll be giving it a miss.

I’ve got a therion DNA75C bf mod on order from FT, £80 which is a lot cheaper than here. Only thing is the wait for it to be shipped but that what you get with FT.

Also ended up buying an authentic entheon in the end. Probably the most I’ve ever spent on an rda :eek::p.

Caporegime
@Yas786 How are finding the battery life with the RSQ and your SQ?
I'd be looking to run a single coiler on this kind of device too.
It’s not bad, I get a full day use out of my Samsung 30q with a .25ohm single coil on my dead rabbit sq. Vaping at around 50 watts on the RSQ.
But more or less getting a full day use, only issue I have is keeping my squonk bottle filled as I can’t help but chain vape my juice lol.

Soldato
That sounds alright to me. I've got a bunch of 30Q's and VTC6's on the way, so they'll do nicely.

Now what to get first... Dinky squonker combo, or hilarious 30mm (5/10ml) tank with an Aegis for rugged, chunky gunmetal goodness? Talk about opposites.

Soldato
I've been using a Gbox 200 & Vandy Vape Bonza RDA for the last couple of days.

Solid enough bits of kit, but I can't shake the feeling I've just paid £70 to have it confirmed that my OBS Engine Nanos are excellent RTAs: comparable flavour and vapour, and more convenient than this squonk setup. Oh well.

Permabanned
I honestly don't know why, but I'm hovering over the buy button on an Aromamizer Plus (30mm) with either an Aegis or Sirius mod.
Wish there were a few more single 2x700 regulated squonk mods that aren't silly priced boutique stuff. Not feeling the Fuchai squonk and the Capo is a bit crap...

I can attest to the quality of the Plus. Easily the best RTA I've ever owned. In fact, it's taken me out of habitually buying new devices. I'd recommend something a little bigger in terms of battery capacity though, just because the tank is great for chucking big chunks of metal in.

I can also attest to the fact that the Capo is a turd. I mean, it's alright but there's no way in hell it pushes 100w. Then again, everything feels weak when compared to the G Class...

In other news, I picked up the Aspire Revvo kit at my local B&M yesterday. It's the closest I've ever come to believing that manufacturers have been paying the reviewers for feedback. The mod itself is a fairly standard affair that works well, but the tank is one of the worst I've ever used. It works OK and hasn't leaked on me yet, but the flavour is abysmal. Like, almost totally muted.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Can someone reccomend the "GoTo" squonker setup please?
I’d recommend a hotcig rsq with a dead rabbit sq rda as a good squonk set up. Shouldn’t cost you more than £80 all in.

That’s all I use now, my tanks are pretty much sat in a drawer gathering dust.

There’s not much difficulty in setting up a squonk, pretty much build a coil or buy one pre made...slam it in a bottom feed rda like the dead rabbit...fill up the squonk bottle with juice and away you go. Oh and flavour for days, much better flavour from my juices in the above setup compared to a tank.

Soldato
I can attest to the quality of the Plus. Easily the best RTA I've ever owned. In fact, it's taken me out of habitually buying new devices. I'd recommend something a little bigger in terms of battery capacity though, just because the tank is great for chucking big chunks of metal in.
Yeah, that was the only thing slightly holding me back from pairing it with the Aegis... Damn shame, because it'd look the nuts and be a fairly compact combo in 5ml form at least.
It's still doable with the Plus, depending on the build. It's just not ideal for doing whatever you want with it.

The Sirius would do happily deal with it, just with a bit of bezel overhang... I know there are other options, it's just that these are my two favorite combinations of price, form factor and aesthetics.

The Capo is indeed a turd, although I wouldn't be looking to push 100W through it anyway, even if you could do that with a single battery for any reasonable length of time. I doubt it'd be terrible with a single coil build and a decent 20700. Still wouldn't buy it though :D

Oh, my dinky little Primo SE turned up today. Just slips into the palm and hits nicely. Very pleased with it as an out and about device.

Permabanned
I never really 'got' RDA's/Squonkers in the same way that so many others do. I've never once tried an RDA that matches the flavour I got from one of my stronger RTA's. Different strokes and all that I suppose.

Associate
In all honesty mate I'd just go with a dual battery mod at that wattage.

The Invoke I mentioned is very similar in size to that Battlestar Mini:
BS Mini - 24x81x37mm
Eleaf Invoke - 27x72x45mm

I get about 9-10hrs out of mine using VTC5's. That's from around 8am - 6pm (when I get home from work) up until around 8-9pm when they need recharging. I'm at 0.17ohms @ 40W though.

Steam-Engine do a battery life calculator which you may find useful, not sure how good it is mind you - http://www.steam-engine.org/batt.html

Wasnt keen on the invoke to be honest. Having had an ipower as well, I know the paint quality isnt great, didnt take long for paint peel and generally wear and tear came in quicker than it did on my Aspire Archon 150.
In the end I went for the Smoant Charon 218, for 35 bucks from FT. Thought it was crazy cheap costing £25 posted, they are 50 over here. Blue/Copper with a sticker. Selected UK Epacket, now the long long wait haha.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Wasnt keen on the invoke to be honest. Having had an ipower as well, I know the paint quality isnt great, didnt take long for paint peel and generally wear and tear came in quicker than it did on my Aspire Archon 150.
In the end I went for the Smoant Charon 218, for 35 bucks from FT. Thought it was crazy cheap costing £25 posted, they are 50 over here. Blue/Copper with a sticker. Selected UK Epacket, now the long long wait haha.

Charon's a solid mod mate. Still use mine occasionally. Should be with you in about 6 days once it's dispatched.

Soldato
The start of my new monochrome collection. Got the GBOX/Pulse 24 today.

6jggZpP.jpg

Pretty happy with the combo so far. It hits well, squonks well. No issues with the bottle.
Bit smaller than I was expecting actually. Fits very nicely in my (admittedly huge) hands and the screen brightness seems absolutely fine to me.
As for the Pulse, it seems alright. Not sure that I'm too sold on 810's, although I'm getting used to it.

Also caved and ordered a Sirius with an Aromamizer Plus. Was really tempted by a Smoant Cylon, but was ultimately a bit turned off by the looks + the Sirius is a bit more versatile in terms of size and looking good with normal sized atties.
Still waiting for the Crius II, which was ordered 3-4 days before any of this lot. Oh well...

It's good to be back :)

Caporegime
I never really 'got' RDA's/Squonkers in the same way that so many others do. I've never once tried an RDA that matches the flavour I got from one of my stronger RTA's. Different strokes and all that I suppose.
Neither did I at first but once I tried squonking, I just refuse to go back to my tanks or any new tanks.

With my serpents and other tanks I was still smoking cigs as I just felt it wasn’t doing the job for me.

But over Xmas I borrowed a friends squonk setup and all I can say is that almost a month in, haven’t touched a cig. The flavours I was getting off the squonk setup was blowing my tanks away. Tried so many different builds on my tanks and not one of them comes close to the dead rabbit sq on my rsq squonk.

I’ve got 3 more dead rabbits coming and all my tanks are now gathering dust. Should really get around to selling them or just throwing them away along with a few mods I have.

But I don’t think I’ll ever return to rta’s anytime soon.

Soldato
I used to vape a while ago, and i vaped for almost exactly 1 year, eventually what happened was that my battery died, so i bought a pack of cigarettes.

Anyway I bought Cleito + Cleito 120, and an aspire speeder, my last cigarette was 8 days ago.

I'm looking to buy more mods and tanks to so i have spares etc. I'm looking at those more than dual 18650's, Like ijoy captain, or limitless lux, or some quad 18650 mod. But i cannot really decide, looking at videos is one thing but i cannot hold it in my hand etc.

Back
Top Bottom