PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS

Soldato
Picking up an Xbox one X tomorrow :). Be nice when buildings render before you fall through the roof :p.

Despite the glitches this game is incredibly addictive, very impressed with what they’ve created.

Don't get your hopes up, I have a one x and the buildings aren't always rendered before you land on them :p

Associate
50% of the time would be an improvement, I’ll take it :p. Be worth it once the game is officially released anyway. Got a 4K TV that I treated myself to before Xmas, be good to get the most out of it :).
I can think of better games that would showcase your TV :)

Soldato
Never had one issue of rendering on my X, on the S it is slow however.

In other news everyone’s getting 30,000 BP on or around 1st Feb if you’ve played the game during January.

Soldato
It was rubbish on my Standard Xbox One until i turned recording off, then it was only slightly rubbish... Since moving to the X though its far better without turning recording off and i can get upstairs and loot buildings while my team mates wait for the stairs to appear to follow me. :D

Soldato
Man this game is infuriating at times! I love it but I’m so **** at CQC it’s unreal. I can win almost any medium/long battle, anything where I can ADS basically. When I’m trying to hip fire I pretty much miss every bullet.. it’s cost me so many kills it’s unreal :(. The movement is weird and unpredictable and the way people strafe is animated strangely.

Have you turned off aim acceleration? I found that helped considerably but it’s definitely still tricky.

Associate
Is there a quick way to start recording on the Xbone? I've not done it myself yet but it'd be cool to capture the end game.

I'm on an X and have never had a building not render before landing. Sometimes on the way down its not quite complete but once you get close its there.

Had the game crash with 7 remaining on Thursday night. Gutted.

Associate
Rendering delays are getting worse for me on my X. Sometimes I enter a building and have to literally stand there for several seconds for the interior to appear.

Back
Top Bottom