**RAIJINTEK ORCUS RGB AIO WATERCOOLER**

Gangster
OcUK Staff
Hi,

Raijintek now offers a broad portfolio of efficient and powerful All-in-One water cooling systems ranging from entry-level to high-end systems. The Raijintek Orcus counts itself among the latter group.

The compact water cooling system consist of the two same fundamental components: The radiator and the heatsink. The Orcus Core comes with a 240 mm dual-design radiator and a pump which is situated just in front of the tubes instead of the Reservoir. Only the reservoir is integrated into the cooler. The effect of this is to reduce the total height, thereby making the installation of the solid copper heatsink much more convenient.

A transparent window not only allows you to monitor the volume of coolant, it also comes with a small wheel that serves as a through flow indicator. The high-performance pump is located in the vicinity of the radiator. Its graphite and ceramic bearings ensure a maximum throughput of 66 L per hour at 5000 RPM with a maximum volume of 25 dB(A).

The hydraulic bearings of both Iris fans transfer heat away from the radiator with ease, and for this important reason Raijintek has made them extremely durable and robust for over the long term. At a maximum of 1.800 RPM the fans are quite capable of pushing a significant volume of air.

Compatible with most major sockets:

Intel Socket Support 775, 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2066
AMD Socket Support: AM2(+), AM3(+), AM4, FM2(+)

Raijintek Orcus RGB AIO Water Cooling Unit - 240mm @ £99.95 inc VAT

All in one cooler, RGB Lighiting, Intel Socket Support 775 / 1150 / 1155 / 1156 / 1366 / 2011 / 2066, AMD Socket Support: AM2(+) / AM3(+) / AM4 / FM2(+)

Complete water cooling system with easy installation
Pre-filled and maintenance-free
High cooling performance thanks to 38 mm thick dual-radiator
Two Iris 120 mm RGB-LED PWM fans
Comes bundled with RGB controller
Quiet 25 dB(A) pump
Improved compatibility

Only £99.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Raijintek Orcus Core RGB AIO CPU Water Cooling Unit - 240mm @ £79.99 inc VAT

All in one cooler, RGB Lighiting, Intel Socket Support 775 / 1150 / 1155 / 1156 / 1366 / 2011 / 2066, AMD Socket Support: AM2(+) / AM3(+) / AM4 / FM2(+)

Complete water cooling system with easy installation
Pre-filled and maintenance-free
High cooling performance thanks to 38 mm thick dual-radiator
Comes bundled with RGB controller
Quiet 25 dB(A) pump
Improved compatibility

Only £79.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

All Raijintek Coolers available here

All Raijintek Fans available here

Last edited:
Soldato
That's a very eccentric pump position.

Literally floating on the pipes between rad and block.

Asetek has a patent on the ridiculously easy to defend waterblock+pump combo hence all the desperate designs trying to get around it.

We've seen pump on rad, pump in fan(!!!) now we see pump sitting on the tubing...

Permabanned
I didn't let my leaking Triton put me off AIO's. The Cooler Master Seidon I replaced it with has been exemplary so far.

But then again, I was lucky that no other components were damaged. Maybe I might have felt different if my graphics card had bought it.

Switched to the NH-D15, it's huge but performance is great and it's quiet as well.

AIO watercoolers are overrated, plus you always get pump noise.

Soldato
Drip Drip Drip, oh and when it goes wrong GLHF with Raijintek support, I remember that guy with a MSI Twin Frozr GTX 970 that got killed by one of those Tritons and struggled for months with getting it covered, not sure if he did in the end.

Soldato
I take it from the comments that they are not very good.
Not sure about these ones but the Raijintek Triton was so poor that OCUK stopped selling them and Raijintek wasn't exactly helpful with warranty claims after people lost Motherboards/GPU's/CPU's/RAM to those leaking monstrosities, they used cheap acrylic which caused the waterblock to leak although that wasn't always the only place they leaked from.

Maybe these units are the best on the market, however I wouldn't be buying from a manufacture that doesn't stand by their product.

Permabanned
Not with mine. Like with the Triton, inaudible (over other system fans) pump. Must have gotten lucky.

I've tried four in total, one from Rajintek before it leaked and three from Corsair, all were audible to some degree, even had a replacement which made the exact same noise, pump noise it's a feature apparently.

Depends how quiet your system is a I guess, mine is near silent idle so any pump noise stands out.

Back
Top Bottom