Any graphic designers here?

Associate
I'm in the market for a company Logo, I've got the name but need 2 suitable logo's for each arm of the business, I've seen these sites for Logo design where you submit your requirements and they come back with a logo and a load of stationary designs, anywhere from £99 to £500 , But there's such a broad range and some of them appear to be the same under different names which puts me off straight away.

So... Is there anyone on here capable of doing this? I'd rather put the money in someone's pocket than a bunch of middle men!

Soldato
How serious are you about the business and what's your budget?

You can pay £100 on fivvver or whatever for some guy to spend five minutes nicking a logo off a stock image website and put your name on it.
You can pay £500 for a freelance designer to spend a couple of days developing the logo and the rest of the brand identity.
You can pay £1,500 for an agency to spend a couple of days developing the logo and then another £1,500 for the basic building blocks of the rest of the brand.

Depending on their experience, the freelance may come up with just as good a result as the agency, but the chances are the agency will have a team of designers who can bring their own expertise and experience to the table.

Associate
I have a mate who is a freelance designer who may be able to help with this - he's worked professionally as both a print and web designer for years and has just gone freelance to fit work around a new baby. He's not on the forums so shoot me a trust if you'd like me to put you in touch, even if just for some help figuring out pricing.

Soldato
If you are providing the name, it would be beneficial to provide a colour scheme, ideally with RGBA codes to match your branding, along with target audience and what it will be used for, web/physical print etc.
if you are taking it seriously mind :p

Associate
OP
Here you go.

Completely original and free of charge.

Haha thanks for that

The company names I have in mind are TRS Electrical (Domestic Electrical Services) and the other TRS Property Services (Basic Garden Maintenance, Painting , Decorating etc) Ideally a similar colour scheme for both to show the relationship between them but haven't given this much thought, want something that can be signwritten onto a van at some point, good on stationary/business cards. Maybe something Blocky and Modern but not ridiculous and not with too many colours that it's busy. Definitely taking it seriously, want to build something up to be proud of. Starting very small but want to set the building blocks for the future.

Soldato
Soldato
I'm a freelancer Designer Rexxar - of course I'm biased but I would really try and avoid those cheap logo design sites, the standard is almost universally terrible. I've pinged you a message via your Trust, happy to chat through your requirements if you'd like.

Soldato
Are the names set in stone? You should seriously reconsider. Abbreviation company names (or TLAs) are just bad, bad, bad. They don't give any indication as to the business, are easily forgotten/confused and have zero brand identity. Unless you've spent loads on the name already, which I assume you haven't with no logo, then please either rethink or consult someone about a brand.

Associate
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom