• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

THE MAGNIFICENT 7: BIG DISCOUNTS ON GRAPHICS CARDS!!

Associate
This is really lovely to see, thanks Gibbo.

Still not sure for me though... really need an upgrade (actually, really need a GFX card, period!) but also want to see what comes along next month.

Thinking a 1060 6gb may be the best bet for now, then sell when the new ones are out and settled.

Caporegime
For gaming bro. Boy plays minecraft, daughter plays roblox, wife plays minesweeper and I play the original Doom.
Lol, so blatant.

Either you're a wind-up merchant or you're simply telling Gibbo that he can't prevent miners buying his cards, something we all already know.

Congrats, man. Nobody can stop your mining empire.

OcUK Staff
OP
Lol, so blatant.

Either you're a wind-up merchant or you're simply telling Gibbo that he can't prevent miners buying his cards, something we all already know.

Congrats, man. Nobody can stop your mining empire.

Correct, but we can make it difficult and more time consuming.

Associate
really tempted by the vega after the recent issues I have had with my rx480. But it seems to be running ok again for now.

Knowing my luck it will start playing up again on fri once the offer has ended.

Klo

Klo

Soldato
I need a new card, unsure whether to go for the 1070 or wait for the 1170 in a few months and hope that OcUK/Nvidia do ~£400 deal then.

Associate
Its nice to log onto the graphics forum and find something nice like this for all members. If I hadn't had a MSI 1080 TI arrive yesterday I would have definitely have gone for this. Yes I have a 1080TI in a spare Pc in my cabin - well why not :). I can game in here away from the family and be anti social for a couple of hours.

Soldato
Mmm tempting it is indeed. I do have an upgrade itch and had for a while... and already been looking at a couple 1080Ti, but also wondering if I should wait for next generation. The FuryX still doing pretty well. But first got to know from @Gibbo , would you accept orders with the code from abroad as well, or is UK only ??

Caporegime
I need a new card, unsure whether to go for the 1070 or wait for the 1170 in a few months and hope that OcUK/Nvidia do ~£400 deal then.
For me I've waited this long, might as well wait for late March to see what's next.

If I was going to buy a 10 series card it would have been when they were new/shortly after.

OcUK Staff
OP
Mmm tempting it is indeed. I do have an upgrade itch and had for a while... and already been looking at a couple 1080Ti, but also wondering if I should wait for next generation. The FuryX still doing pretty well. But first got to know from @Gibbo , would you accept orders with the code from abroad as well, or is UK only ??

Your a forum member so give it a try, if it works then go for it, let us know if it works. :)

Associate
hey all, i'm trying to order the Asus 1080Ti but not sure where i put the voucher code?? I put it into the "redeem a gift voucher" on the payment page but its not recognized. Can anyone help?

Associate
I've been an OcUK customer from the beginning (overclocked Athlon's back in the day) but don't live on here. I fancied an upgrade to a 1080Ti but a few weeks back but didn't bother looking anymore when I saw the prices had gone crazy.

Sometimes you're just lucky, I wasn't busy this morning and logged on here whilst eating breakfast. Thought about it during the day and ordered a Strix just before 5. Oh won £14.80 on the lottery too.

Thanks for the deal Gibbo :)

Regards
Fred

Soldato
hey all, i'm trying to order the Asus 1080Ti but not sure where i put the voucher code?? I put it into the "redeem a gift voucher" on the payment page but its not recognized. Can anyone help?

I just tried this and it worked for me. Make sure you have the card priced at £949.99 (there is a lesser Strix priced at £899.99) and click "apply the voucher".

Back
Top Bottom