Spec me up a Man Bag (For the tech not the blusher)

Soldato
I doing a fair bit more travelling for work at the moment which results in more time on trains, in hotels and general waiting. Though I do tend to take a larger bag with me when staying overnight, I'm looking for a smaller bag for the day trips.

I will generally take my Nintendo switch, my surface pro, a power pack and I've recently been taking my camera (Nikon 3400D so not the biggest SLR out there)

I was hoping to get a messenger bag, but I don't think the camera will help with that decision. Ideally, I would want something that's secure. Just wondered if anyone has something that holds similar items?

Man of Honour
I use a tactical shoulder bag - though the one I use is probably just too small for all of that but plenty of options in style, size and colour.

Soldato
iu

Soldato
Bumbag. Too much stuff to fit into the bumbag? Bam! A second bumbag! Still worried about space? Guess what? Another mother fluffing bumbag.

It has the added bonus of freeing up time you might normally spend talking to the sexy ladies. With your new status as a social pariah you now have more time to ponder the important questions of life, like which socks will go best with your new sandals.

Caporegime
I've just bought one today. For my surface book + keys, wallet etc etc etc but it won't fit a dslr I doubt.

iEBJHdFl.jpg

I also have one I use day to day that has power pack, wallet, phone, head phones etc etc in.

Soldato
Ugh...are you playing soldiers and touring Afghanistan with that? As if not, it's awful
Aside from the stupid oversize joke karabiner... What's wrong with it?
At least it comes in colours other than OG, Desert, DPM and MTP...

Maybe ditch the knock-off manufacturer and look for a decent brand, perhaps even an actual military contractor (like Karrimor used to be) or just look to the brands known for being hard-wearing... Maxpedition, or OneTigris if you have to.

Associate
Aside from the stupid oversize joke karabiner... What's wrong with it?
At least it comes in colours other than OG, Desert, DPM and MTP...

Maybe ditch the knock-off manufacturer and look for a decent brand, perhaps even an actual military contractor (like Karrimor used to be) or just look to the brands known for being hard-wearing... Maxpedition, or OneTigris if you have to.

It looks like a bag someone would wear when attending an Airsoft event with their pretend rifle; not a professional working environment.

Man of Honour
It looks like a bag someone would wear when attending an Airsoft event with their pretend rifle; not a professional working environment.

Complete BS - maybe some very high end corporations (I'm talking where tailored clothing is standard) it would be out of place - largely no one blinks an eyelid or cares in most businesses and in IT I see a lot of people using bags like that.

OneTigris if you have to

OneTigris is a good half way - I wouldn't use them for serious outdoors stuff, etc. but for the odd day out and work, etc. they made decent products at the price point that isn't the generic tat you get a bit cheaper.

Associate
Complete BS - maybe some very high end corporations (I'm talking where tailored clothing is standard) it would be out of place - largely no one blinks an eyelid or cares in most businesses and in IT I see a lot of people using bags like that.

OneTigris is a good half way - I wouldn't use them for serious outdoors stuff, etc. but for the odd day out and work, etc. they made decent products at the price point that isn't the generic tat you get a bit cheaper.

I've touched a nerve! In my industry (legal) it would not be appropriate to turn up with a wannabe army man rucksack. It looks unprofessional and just shouts "I HAVE A JAPANESE LOVE PILLOW".

But I am sure you are happy with your purchase.

Back
Top Bottom