Is 'deft' a reasonable response when hair is cut, I ask Youths.

Soldato
I just saw that Mag lives in either Australia or New Zealand :confused: (Auckland or Australia, which is it? :p)

They have their own lingo as it is :p

Soldato
I like deft. First time I've heard of it but at least it's a nice word in and of itself.

Better than dank, peng, tonk, lit etc

I quite like ill, but there's a dubstep tune called I'm ill and I rather like it.

Story was super, thanks.

Oh and I haven't been to a barber since I was 12.

Permabanned
Have thought about modernising my small-talk a bit recently. Do you think saying someone is "looking agile" is a nice comment? I would probably only use it on females though. e.g:

"Hello Emma, you are looking incredibly agile today if you don't mind me saying?"

Should I give it a go?

Caporegime
Have thought about modernising my small-talk a bit recently. Do you think saying someone is "looking agile" is a nice comment? I would probably only use it on females though. e.g:

"Hello Emma, you are looking incredibly agile today if you don't mind me saying?"

Should I give it a go?

All depends what you look like, if you’re Ian Beale’s long lost brother then it’ll be grounds for a #MeToo twitter rant and a meeting with HR if done at work.

Soldato

Should I give it a go?

It'll need evidence for it to be of any import. Might I suggest you video it and hand her a loaf of Hovis after dropping your deft charm on her?

Permabanned
All depends what you look like, if you’re Ian Beale’s long lost brother then it’ll be grounds for a #MeToo twitter rant and a meeting with HR if done at work.

Yes, I did wonder if it could have sexual connotations in terms of the girl's ability to engage in advanced positions for sexual intercourse. Unfortunately, I am a minger with ruddy skin tone so trip to HR is the most likely result. Thanks for the save!

Back
Top Bottom