*** Nintendo Switch ***

Associate
Well I've had my Switch for two days. I only own Zelda and have put a couple of hours into it. It's really good.

The controls are taking a bit of getting used to coming from the Xbox but it's worth the effort

Man of Honour
I think the controller that comes with the switch is satisfactory but i bet the controller would be better, more space for your hands.

It's the accuracy of the sticks that makes the Pro pad better for some games. The dpad design on the joy cons is much better than the Pro pad though for 2D games.

Associate
That doesn't sound right, I'd close the game try again. If it persists try reboot the console (hold power button, Power->Restart and try again.
Failing that, delete all the game data and try downloading update again I guess. You could also try playing without the update at first (might have disable internet connection).

If none of that works it could be the card yeah
Thanks, a restart did the trick. I honestly thought that was something you only did on Windows!

Associate
Just heard about Nintendo Switch Online. Does this mean I will have to pay a subscription to play any games online? I’m a bit confused!

Yes or at least that’s the latest information, however there are snippets of information suggesting the service you pay for won’t just be to access online play. So there should be some added value to justify the cost.

Soldato
the switch is hands-down my best gaming purchase for the last 3-5 years.

In a couple of months of owning, I've experienced Zelda, Mario and Xenoblade. Being able to play these on the couch or basicaly at anytime I want to has provided me with many hours of enjoyment but also filled in lots of moments where I would have been bored AF.

Really making me think about getting a gaming laptop now instead of a new rig.

Back
Top Bottom