Enthoo Evolv TG mATX 8600K Water Build

Associate
Just starting this project now and collecting parts. I have not water cooled a PC since 2002, not sure why I am doing it now but here goes. Also building a Threadripper server but I will post a new log for that.

Parts so far:
Enthoo Evolv TG mATX Silver
Asus ROG STRIX Z370-G GAMING (WI-FI AC)
Intel i5-8600K Coffee Lake
EKWB CoolStream SE 360 Water Cooling Radiator
EKWB CoolStream SE 240 Water Cooling Radiator

Ordering some more parts today and will post some pictures later.

Soldato
snap, just about to place an order for Evolv TG mATX!

found it a night mare to find an ITX case with Triple PCIe slots and could handle a 8700k underwater .

like yourself going 360 SE at the front, and 240 45mm unit at the top- hopefully will fit!

Associate
OP
Project on hold. Gathered most of my parts, just a graphics card and block to get. I have a 1060 6Gb but was aiming for a 1070ti but due to prices I am not sure now. Main issue though is I opened the box for the Evolv last night and one of the tempered glass doors had shattered. :mad:

Associate
Project on hold. Gathered most of my parts, just a graphics card and block to get. I have a 1060 6Gb but was aiming for a 1070ti but due to prices I am not sure now. Main issue though is I opened the box for the Evolv last night and one of the tempered glass doors had shattered. :mad:

That sucks :/ Contact Phanteks and see if you can get a replacement tempered glass panel.

Associate
I'd like to see how this goes. I'm planning to watercool on this case as well but the airflow issues on evolv series are putting me off.

Back
Top Bottom