Transgender boy wins girls’ state wrestling title for second time

I guess the shemale was also allowed to use the girls toilets, which is another violation against girls' rights.

I echo some of the above comments though about there should be a category for trans, like there is already a category for the special Olympics (the Paralympics).

Caporegime
Not at all surprising that a FtM athlete performs well against cis males after receiving huge doses of steroids. What really horrifies me is the result of MtF fighters vs cis women.

Fallon_Fox_SJWs.png[img]

Soldato
They could have quashed this easily by just denying him entrance into the event due to taking a performance enhancing substance. That way it all looks legit and no fuss is made, the only person to lose out is the person involved as they now aren't allowed to compete in either category, sad for them but something he must have thought hard about before making the decision to transition.

Caporegime
Wow... the story in the OP is pretty ridiculous but that is shocking and actually sounds dangerous.

It's insanely dangerous. This is what female MMA fighter Tamikka Brents said after fighting Fallon Fox:

I’ve fought a lot of women and have never felt the strength that I felt in a fight as I did that night. I can’t answer whether it’s because she was born a man or not because I’m not a doctor. I can only say, I’ve never felt so overpowered ever in my life and I am an abnormally strong female in my own right. Her grip was different, I could usually move around in the clinch against other females but couldn’t move at all in Fox’s clinch.

(Source).

Brents suffered a concussion and a broken orbital bone, and required 7 staples in her head.

Soldato
But that's the thing, their not REALLY altering their gender. They are just altering legal documents.

You can't actually change your gender, only your appearance on the surface. The DNA of these people will still say they are a man. Your gender is interwoven in to everything in the body, including the brain.

Shhhhhh.. you can't tell the truth round here!! Are you mad???

Man of Honour
If he was allowed to compete in the men’s competition, would he still be doping?

Are we going to need four leagues for everything now: male / female / male-female trans / female-male trans?

If we're going to seperate competitors on the basis of sex, yes. It's either that or come up with a different system of segregation, one based on individual physiology, or to do away with segregation entirely (which would remove women from competition in most events).

But like everything, it will ultimately come down to power. If trans activists have enough power, that will over-ride any ideas of fair competition.

Soldato
It seems a bit ridiculous, to allow someone to compete in what is supposed to be a fair competition, whilst "transitioning" to a different gender, a process that requires them to take, what would be in any other circumstance be performance enhancing drugs.

It can't really be a fair competition - presumably if the his opponent took the same drugs to level the playing field, she'd be violating drug cheat laws?

I haven't read the article, only what's written in here - but it would seem from a quick glance, that gender equality is being pushed harder than a fair competitive playing field, which I think is very bad.

Soldato
I don't understand how this can be allowed, I mean it doesn't matter if you consider them a boy on steroids or a girl on steroids, neither is something that should be allowed to compete in a girls wrestling tournament.

Caporegime
Probably would be, at least in a serious competition. If he was born male, but just his genetics meant he wasn’t upto scratch to be a top athlete it wouldn’t be acceptable to top up on testosterone or take steroids to catch up. I don’t really see this as being any different.

Certainly isn’t acceptable to then disadvantage all the other girls.

It would need to be a bit like the paralympics with their rating system, but then it just gets increasingly rediculous.

Actually this is false. If you are a male with abnormally low testosterone you can take honester injections and you blood-work is monitored to check your levels are within a band average for males.

Caporegime
Won't be any 'fair' sport soon. But then usually there is some geneic aadvantage anyways. I don't really watch sport anyway so I'm not bothered.

But as equality and technology increase this is going to be an ever more difficult subject.
From genetic engineering to transgender sports will no doubt be impossible to make 'fair' as there will be some argument somewhere against it

Back
Top Bottom