Purchase Honor 9 Lite or any others to consider?

Soldato
Sorry for yet another one of these threads but currently I need it. So even though my Note 4 has an eMMC issue, I was recently giving it some extra life by using an app to keep it the phone active. However it's started causing issues again lagging and restarting, so now I'm going to replace the phone and considering my options.

I'd like to keep the price <250 (preferably 200ish)

I was going to order a Honor 9 Lite from the hihonor store (free bluetooth earphones offer) but annoyingly they don't have my County. So before buying from JL (same price, no earphones), just wondering your thoughts on any other contenders.

I don't require NFC (I've never used it on my Note 4)
I rarely game on phones
I use camera now and again (mostly when I'm out running), doesn't need to be the best (I have a proper camera for that) but decent would be nice.

I run often using Strava, so a good GPS would be ideal (this is temporary until I can afford a running watch)
I browse the internet / watch videos
Latest Android
I'm not sure what else I might want from a phone.

I aim to buy the phone this weekend, so I can have it early next week. So if anyone has any thoughts on contenders, or if I should get the Honor 9 Lite from JL?

Soldato
Looking at getting this for my wife to replace her woeful g5. Main reason being the cameras but I fear it may be a big too big for at 5.65"

Back
Top Bottom