Overwatch

Soldato
I focused hard on one character this season - Moira - 1900 to 3226 finish. I'll probably switch it up a bit this next season but she just suits my play style on NA servers.

Stu

Stu

Soldato
I focused hard on one character this season - Moira - 1900 to 3226 finish. I'll probably switch it up a bit this next season but she just suits my play style on NA servers.

I think she is a good choice for NA servers, because a little lag doesn't impact so much compared to other heroes, especially DPS.

Soldato
I had a few wins on the last day but that still left me around 2340... I know it could be worse but it's pretty pathetic compared to the ~2800 I was averaging pretty consistently every season up until now...

Will see if the next season goes any better I guess - hopefully I can place somewhere near 2340 and get back up to 2500+ as the games become total trash as you approach 2000 (on the plus side I get the occasional game where I can carry as dps and ruin the enjoyment of the game for others)

Soldato
Briggitte is up on ptr. Just downloading it now.

I wanted another melee character :)

Really looking forward to playing her she seems to have everything I like.

Edit: Just had a match with her and she is really good, lots of fun.

Last edited:
Soldato
Had some totally epic games last night as d.va 25 player kill streak next game managed 18, 3rd game played as mercy for a change did 10k healing points.

Was with random but we worked together well, we grouped up in first game which helped.

D.va seems to be only character I have learnt to use well, based on my stats anyway.

Soldato
Jees this game really doesn't want me to have a good time in competitive.
I haven't played for about 5 seasons or so, finished up the last one in placement matches only since it's so painful playing with people in plat that seem to drool on the keyboard and don't use voice comms.

I said to myself never again, but I don't listen to myself to tried to start my placements just now... pink screen on character selected, suspended for 10mins.
I assume that's given me a loss for my first placement too, I reloaded the game within seconds and it wouldn't put me back in game :/

Yup..it did, loss for something that has never happened before, I've played for years without a crash :(

Soldato
Jees this game really doesn't want me to have a good time in competitive.
I haven't played for about 5 seasons or so, finished up the last one in placement matches only since it's so painful playing with people in plat that seem to drool on the keyboard and don't use voice comms.

I said to myself never again, but I don't listen to myself to tried to start my placements just now... pink screen on character selected, suspended for 10mins.
I assume that's given me a loss for my first placement too, I reloaded the game within seconds and it wouldn't put me back in game :/

Yup..it did, loss for something that has never happened before, I've played for years without a crash :(

The game started crashing for a lot of users last summer, it's a driver issue.

What card and drivers do you use?

Back
Top Bottom