*** The New Cases Gallery ***

Associate
That's a great looking case & build mate.... Looks like the whole thing has been machined out of a solid piece of metal, knurled and machined connectors. Straight lines, uniformed curves and a colour scheme to tease your eyes. Very nice and very impressive..

xl...out

Associate
Here's a quick potato shot of how my (mostly) complete Core X9 build has worked out. I'll be tearing it apart some time next week for a delid and I'm going to try and sort out some better lighting and cable tidying while I'm in there. I designed and 3d printed the drive cages myself because the stock ones were a massive waste of space.

3sZpmeF.jpg

I'll post some better shots when the rest of the work is done.

Associate
Didn't last long this time from selling my last build to building another one haha :D

Intel 8350K + Corsair H115i Pro
Z370 Extreme 4 + Corsair 16GB DDR4 3466
RX560 4GB
NZXT S340 Elite + Seasonic 650w

IMG_1253.jpg

IMG_1259.jpg

BB3_DE452-0209-43_BA-_A344-1_DCE67931419.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
Nice builds by Khemist and Jammir. I currently have an empty R6 that I am going to build into when the new Ryzen chips go on sale but would like to ask some questions.

Why have you both not reused the stock 140 fans as In my file server which is also housed in an R6 they are not that loud so are they just bad on the air flow front?
I like the Black & White look of the stock fans so if I was not planing on massive Over clocks and Quiet running was more impotent to me would I be ok with keeping them?

Associate
Move from my In-win 101 to a white Meshify C. was really nice to build in, cable management was great, although I didn't put much time into it I must admit. really need to pick up some new cables for the GPU

eCdknjK.jpg

FzRD718.jpg

39H3XDv.jpg

6Nbq5gs.jpg

Back
Top Bottom