Far Cry 5

Caporegime
I enjoyed Far Cry 4, I returned to it recently to finally finish it so I'm happy with more of the same with some new mechanics thrown in and a fresh lick of paint.

Caporegime
The best bit about it was when I found out that if you just sit down at the table at the start of the game and sit there like you've been asked, you get an ending which avoids the bloodshed of the entire game

Contains swearing:

Soldato
The farcry 5 arcade mode looks very interesting (map editor, which you can use assets from other ubi games like assassins creed etc). This’ll be a definite buy for me.

Might play through 4 again while waiting for this :D

Soldato
Cant wait for this. Loved 3 and 4, primal was a bit meh. Just played Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 and that was meh as well. After watching the videos i am definitely getting this. Graphics are superb and who can resist the option to play with a grizzly bear at your side ripping up hillbillies. :D

Soldato
I'm debating whether or not to get the gold edition. £17 more than the normal edition. Might get it just to get FC3.

Just recently bought and completed Primal myself, and enjoyed it loads, not having explosives and guns was quite nice for a change, still looks very nice too.

I've pre ordered the gold edition of this as what I've seen looks good, the arcade mode looks fantastic also, and FC3 thrown in is cool.

Soldato
I've pre-ordered gold edition from the rainforest as well. Don't usually bother with gold editions or anything like that but this seems worth it. Plus I'm a prime member so got an extra £2 off as well.

Back
Top Bottom